All Topics / Opinionated! / Impartiality and Free Speech

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of The EccentricThe Eccentric
    @the-eccentric

Where have impartiality and free speech gone on this site?

There is way too much editing and deleting of comments.

We are all adults and are capable of choosing what to read or not read.

Not to be rude but could everyone please refrain from sending me PM’s or emails.

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Absolutely!!!

And you are more than free to speak your mind, draw from your experiences and state your case, however insults and inciting comments are both disrespectful and unwarranted.

IMO correct forum etiquette is expected and appreciated by all who participate on this webiste.

Jo

Profile photo of The EccentricThe Eccentric
    @the-eccentric

Monopoly, again I say it is easy for you to say my comments were insulting or inciting AFTER you delete them. If you consider my comments this way, how about editing the people that posted the comments I reply to??? If you want to edit me in such a strict manner, edit everyone else the same way. Impartiality can only exist if everyone is treated the same way. You follow me around and have an agenda. Everyone knows this by know. Move on Monopoly!!!

PS: Don’t act all Miss Goody Two Shoes know that you can’t delete these comments.

Not to be rude but could everyone please refrain from sending me PM’s or emails.

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

um…. Iambored….

GIVE IT A REST………….

Is that impartial enough for you ??? I’m neither a moderator, nor do I know personally any of the moderators on this site, so, have no “side” to be standing on….

What I AM getting tired of, is you having dummy spits all the time…..

Free speech is fine… insults, mockery, threats are NOT…..

I do not know what it is with you and monopoly, and FRANKLY, MOST OF US DON’T CARE….

DEAL WITH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE….

we want to discuss property investing and the peripherals in a peaceful environment… I’m not saying we all have to get along here and be happy…. I’m saying KEEP IT CIVIL

I have not seen many of your posts, but obviously you are a mortgage broker…

Would love to hear some of your stories from the broker’s side, dealing with “us customers” and the banks…..

Sheesh.. enough said folks…. Move on… stop carrying on like little brats….

Scott

Pelican Investments
    http://www.pelican-invest.com

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

‘No more pm’s or emails’? How more of a beacon can I be to you man? Knock it off! You’re destroying the site from property investing to ‘To be, or not to be? That is the question? The answer? GO TO F#@#&*& bed man!! Get a life. Better still take my advice and look up ‘www.houseoftheworthlessmiracle.com.’ My only fear is that you will and such a site exists!!
    Make us laugh man. But do it in a way that we’d pay for your jokes, not pay to delete them. They are not funny! Trust me! Look at some of mine! Anyway, where’s my mortgage? Find it, write it out a hundred times before sunrise,……….Or I’ll cut ya balls orf! Hail Caesar!
    Regards,
    ……….., Oh Forget it!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Profile photo of The EccentricThe Eccentric
    @the-eccentric

Gatsby,

I never do understand your posts.

I also don’t make jokes. I don’t try to be funny. I just try to answer questions and learn.

Regarding your mortgage, it is getting old mate.

Scott, your post implies I insult, mock and threaten people on here. I don’t think this is correct. I just want Monopoly off my back and will not stop whinging and whining about it until she is.

If you saw the messages I received, which have been conveniently deleted every time I post them, I think you might understand where I am coming from.

I started posting on here and minding my own business. I got attacked by those who disagree with what I say. Monopoly is one of those people. Now she is a moderator.

Enough said.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.