All Topics / Heads Up! / ESC (Richmastery) ?

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

How can it be below market value when they say “Immediate Equity =$3020”, and then their fee for finding the property = $4000 – 5000???

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

hey kirsten,

you could either just put a contract on it and then pay someone to inspect it (builder’s + photos) i.e the house inspection company

or else you could get a rental assessment with photos and an idea of what would need to be done to tenant the property and for how much (at an agency not selling you the deal) and make an offer based on the numbers. you might be able to get that for free or for 60 bucks or so. OK it’s not a builder’s but it might be enough to make an offer. then you can go the builder’s when your offer is inspected. but it’s cheaper than going there yourself. and cheaper than missing out on a great deal!

It’s all about leveraging your time so you can look at more deals

cheers-
    Mini

joy to the world

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Jenman.com.au has some very good points about ESC

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

I’m being published in ESC’s new book coming out early next year. please dont hold it against me!
    i only put my story in because i thought i’d won a free trip to sydney and a night of drinking and eating. I just wanted to network, and find some cash partners!. as it turns out, i didnt get anything for my trouble. [confused2]

cheers
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.