All Topics / Creative Investing / Clients for Wrap

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertyAllSortsPropertyAllSorts
    @propertyallsorts

If anyone is interested in wrapping investors who have signed up to purchase off-the-plan inner city apartments & serviced townhouses, pls PM me.

The properties are due to settle from mid June & July 2004 onwards. Poss. Stamp Duty savings. Most clients already have 10% cash or Deposit Bond commitment. You will need to contribute 10%+ depending on what loan you can qualify for.

Only experienced wrappers with legalities sorted out should enquire. You must be ready to act now.

Thanks!

Profile photo of GrregGrreg
    @grreg

Hi UraneHan,

I am a little bit confused after reading your post – how did everybody else go?

What did you mean “interested in wrapping investors”?

Should we be thinking of buying the units and wrapping them to the investors – or is it a JV type arrangement where the investor buys the unit and we somehow become a money partner – or are we buying the unit from the investor to get them out of hot water, as they may not be able to get finance to settle on their purchase.

I am interested but I will need more info as I am guessing others are just as confused as me about your idea. Did that make sense?[smiling]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Can’t we get one of the moderators to close this topic.

If it isn’t advertising I don’t now what is.

To my observation this is the 3rd identical post we have seen on 3 different forums!

Cheers Richard
    richard at fhog.com.au
    http://www.fhog.com.au

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.