All Topics / Help Needed! / Mint Group in Sydney

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of iwsctwsiwsctws
    @iwsctws

Hi !

Has anyone received any financial advice from the above? They are tax accountants/financial planners. Wondering if $330/hr for tax consultation is worth it???

Thanks

lee

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I used them for some advise and set up of a trust years ago and found them to be quiet good. I dealt with Bruce Whitting himself, and the cost was much cheaper then. Now they seem to have many consultants available and the cost has gone up considerably.

If you are planning to go in, be prepared before hand otherwise you won’t get your money’s worth.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Lee,
    I recently saw a new accountant from a referral from a mortgage broker who I have great respect for. I asked how much the appointment would cost and I was told it was free. I left with every question answered and some advice to boot. I was also given 2 books the accountant had authored for free. By the same token, I don’t think you can ever spend too much if it will increase your financial education, as it will pay for itself many times over in the long run. Unfortunately it can at times be a trial and error thing. I know this doesn’t answer your question directly, however indirectly, I hope it helps.
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of iwsctwsiwsctws
    @iwsctws

Dear Gatsby,

Sounds too good to be true; any chance of getting in touch with this mortgage broker and accountant? (wouldn’t mind giving them the business as my questions are relating to property loans anyway.)

Cheers!

lee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.