All Topics / Heads Up! / Adelaide RE investorsGroup 8th June Meeting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of summosummo
    @summo

Hi All, Adelaide REIG meeting on the 8th June will be at 6-30PM 300 Flinders St Adelaide (Cnr Hutt St) 3rd Floor.The membership to the Group is free. For those who are contemplating joining please contact me at my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] for further information.
    Regards Ray

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Hi Summo..

Whats new on the Adelaide side of the world..how is the market ??

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of summosummo
    @summo

Hi Redwing, Ive come to the conclusion that things are slowing down, after driving around the local area a bit lately & seeing the same props for sale 4 ages. A few sales I know of went below the asking price & one real good reno was withdrawn from market after two price reductions. I think a lot of props on the market at the moment are overpriced for what they are. A bit hard to find a gem among the pebbles
    Regards Summo

Profile photo of learnsharelearnshare
    @learnshare
    Originally posted by summo:

Hi Redwing, Ive come to the conclusion that things are slowing down, after driving around the local area a bit lately & seeing the same props for sale 4 ages. A few sales I know of went below the asking price & one real good reno was withdrawn from market after two price reductions. I think a lot of props on the market at the moment are overpriced for what they are. A bit hard to find a gem among the pebbles
    Regards Summo

Hi Summo,

I’m currently considering buying a rental property at Elizabeth East. any input about the suburb, with regard to its growth and rental demand. or any feedback of opinion will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Learn&share

Profile photo of summosummo
    @summo

G’Day Learn&share, Why dont you email me for details of the July 13th Meeting, come along, there are several members you can talk to about Elizabeth area. Regards Summo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.