All Topics / Finance / Broker to talk to Colonial

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of ez-rentez-rent
    @ez-rent

I had a bad experience with my last broker who forgot to lodge stuff for me and then mislead me about the true reason things were delayed. As a result I have no intention of working with him again.

(Funnily enough my tax accountant this year did the same thing to me with my return – I obviously pick them well).

Commonwealth/Colonial will not talk to me direct which is really frustrating. They only deal with brokers. So I need to find out from them any costs involved with doing the following:

I’m buying a new PPOR and selling my current one. However I’m selling *after* I buy as I don’t want to have to buy “subject to the sale of my PPOR”.

So I need them to lend me more than I would normally otherwise be eligible for on the proviso that I sell my curent PPOR within 12 months of buying the newie.

I talked to Commonwealth ‘proper’ as well as ANZ and they have no problem doing this. But I would have to refinance where I don’t really need to as my existing structure suits me just fine.

When I sell my PPOR the outstanding amount owing will be somewhere between $20-100k which is way below my limit..

So is there anybody who can help me? Please contact me privately or via my web site

cheers

Paul
    [email protected]

EZ-Rent. The free tax and cashflow simulator for Australian property investors. Version 2 out now!
    http://www.ez-rent.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.