All Topics / Creative Investing / What price ranges are you wrapping

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of delboydelboy
    @delboy

Hi All

Just wondering what kind of price ranges everyone is wrapping properties at.

I have heard people say, a friend of a friend is wrapping $1m props in Sydney????????

I have been looking into areas with sale prices between $100,000 and $200,000.

With repayments or between $200 – $400 week.

Is there an upper limit that anyone suggests or sticks to themselves. If so, why?

Love to hear your thoughts.

Delboy[cap]

Profile photo of Supa FreakSupa Freak
    @supa-freak

Hi mate, nearly completed my first wrap. It is exhillerating and terrifying.
    I suppose i looked at what people could comfortably afford. So we only looked at houses up to $110,000 (we were targeting the working class seeing there are more of them than millionaires). Our house cost us 100,000 and with the FHOG client repayments were around $210.00 , our cash flow is about $80.00 pw.
    Next time I might try getting a client first, and get them to pick their own house etc… I just know a few people who have bought a house and can’t find a wrap client, so they have to cough up the repayments until they get one. Stuff that for a joke.
    That has been my individual, personal, small fish experience, Please no body can me for it![confused2]

Profile photo of SuperTedSuperTed
    @superted
    Originally posted by Supa Freak:

That has been my individual, personal, small fish experience, Please no body can me for it![confused2]

LoL why would you even think anyone or moderator would do that since you expressed your opinion[biggrin]

I liked your wrapping example

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Congrats Supa Freak (ad no one will ‘can’ you for succes!). I know a few people who are wrapping homes for between $300K-$400K and it’s no surprise to me that some people are wrapping for upwards of $700K (though I would hate to have a $1Mil place sitting vacant!).

I still like blue collar homes, where the $7K still means something!

Anyone finding wraps slowing with RE slowing???

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Lucifer

Some day I wish things where slowing.

We still receive as many application each week as we did 2 years ago. Not to say we do them all but certainly no sign of a levelling in the market interest from our introducers.

Cheers Richard
    richard at fhog.com.au
    http://www.fhog.com.au

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.