All Topics / Heads Up! / Westan Johnson

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of samurisamuri
    @samuri

I have trolled the internet fot Mr Johnson, but cant locate him .
    I did a search on this forum and found him a number of times and reafd his responses.
    He assists people to buy proerties in NZ.

I would only like to hear from the 150 clients he has dealt with rather than people he has corresponded with
    Is he credible ,
    how often have you done business with him
    Were you happy with your realtionship
    What were his good points and bad points
    Any useful unbiased information would be of great assistance.
    Have a great day[biggrin]

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

ggump,

Dunno who you are, but you only have 1 post here. You may be friend, foe, or stranger of westan- not sure- can’t tell from your post :0) Anyhoo, I guess you’re entitled to ask a question about a Forum member. Westan does do some spotting, so if someone wanted to know if they should do business with someone, guess this is a way to ask.

Glad noone has asked the good and bad points of kay henry- how embarrassing!! I am sure noone on here would respond with anything but kind words for westan :)

ggump- you don’t happen to be westan himself do ya? Having a bad day and needing some affirmation? awww :))

kay henry

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

LOL Kay

i can assure you he is not me. He sent me an email and said i had no credibility because i don’t have an website so i asked him to ask the forum.

Kay as far as having a bad day !!!! Needing affirmation ??? LOL more like a panadol after spending the day with the sons class on a bus trip to Dunedin.

regards westan

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

Westan is credible
    He is honest, works his @#$ off to get deals and put them together for clients
    Has had my business.
    Will get my repeat business
    Is recommended to others by me
    I have personally met him and his family over a few day period – the integrity and honesty are evident in him and his investing partner
    I would use Westan’s services to purchase property for my parents (I love my parents!!! – not the inlaws!!!!!)
    Seriously, the guy is sound, doesn’t rip people off, and has demonstrated himself as a decent person regularly on this forum and in person to others who have met him.

(Now you will want a reference about me I suppose!!!!)
    Cheers
    CD

CastleDreamer

Profile photo of painterpainter
    @painter

Hi there ggumpshots,
    Castle Dreamer says:

” the integrity and honesty are evident in him”

This pretty much sums it up
    Regards, Painter

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

Fate has thrown Westan and me together as IP neighbours….He owes me a cup of sugar

Love ya westan…..have nearly wrapped that IP
    Nice people

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

hi ggumpshots,

I met Weston (and his family) before he become famous in NZ…..[shades] He was living and investing in a regional Victorian town. The same town that we were investing in.

He is a wizz about anything and everything that may be happening in a town, I mean companies moving in or moving out of a town etc.. He is a walking encyclopedia. [grad]

He is about as genuine as they come!

As a spotter, I don’t think you would find a better one, and I hear that his price is VERY competitive.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that he is a VERY successful investor, who only invests in cashflow positive property. (hope the taxman isn’t reading).

Westan, don’t get a swolen head!

Regards,

Del

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Westan is great.

My question to you is – why must one have a website to be credible? If you want Westan to put properties up there, my guess is they would only be past deals, as putting current ones up there would be a bit silly as they are often found for a particular person who has commissioned him to do so…

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hhhmm….w=Westam=n – well the list is endless.

Ive dealt with him and everything above sums it up…he helps rather than scams you…

take care and God Bless,

Kind regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of samurisamuri
    @samuri

Thanks for the input
    westan you dont need a website to have credibility
    but not having a website to promote your services
    does detract from your image .
    It is irrelevent that you think it shouldnt ..it does as I am an example of that.

Of course you can get ripped off millions of diffferent ways and a having web site does not protect me from that.

it is strange for someone like me living in an asian country, out of contact with others that someone so successful does not have this medium . you use the forums to promote your proerties .
    This in effect is your web site

having lots of positive feedback on this forum certainly indicates you do have credibility and seem to be a man of Integrity. You cetainly have more than me!!!

I didnt initially think it proper to throw you name into this forum to check on your character, buit since you asked me to I did

Good luck in your second million dollars[cigar]

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hiya,
    On the by-the-by…
    I owe Westan and Co. an Indian dinner and a jar of Kenjara coffee!

People… sometimes exclusivity and word-of-mouth finds you a better partner then advertising will.

Big Hugs to Westan
    Luv Sooshie [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.