All Topics / Finance / Reality Check

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

This forum exists for people with finance questions to seek help via other members expertise / experience.

Having said that, I recognise that we trade information for advertising (in the correct manner).

Please restrict discussion to relevant points and let’s avoid the loaded questions.

From this point on we have a zero tolerance policy and people who send private messages advocating their services will be immediately banned.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Rob,

Is this a good-bye e-mail? I have enjoyed and learmt from your contributions to the forum. Is there something that I have missed??

James

Profile photo of chefmanchefman
    Participant
    @chefman

[offtopic]I didnt know that the taliban were in Australia? I have learnt so much off these people over thew last few months and if they even load their questions so what you have the power to edit their input anyway! I have had 2 very good chats privatly with 2 brokers and not at any stage have they said come with them and yet in fact they have recommended that i stay with the broker that i currently have so i cant see how it is loaded. To you and the moderaters get off your ego’s! ibet this won;t even make the site.Chefman

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi all,

I have learned so much from brokers on this site. One broker in particular from this forum, we have found to be 1st class, and he has contributed to our success in investing. Without a professional mortgage broker behind us, we would have probably have given up investing long ago, as it all would have been too hard.

All I want to add to this post is “Let your professionalism shine”, and watch your business grow!!

Thanks to everyone on this forum who contributes and shares their knowledge with others, and a special thank you to Stuart from Prosolution who has gone the extra mile for us!

PS.. Stuart we need you again!

Regards to all, [thumbsupanim]

Del

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

Thanks Del.

Cheers

Stu

Profile photo of ezy.home.loans23320ezy.home.loans23320
    @ezy.home.loans23320

I have asked people to email me …
    because I thought I could help them
    I have never asked them to let me find the finance for their loan,
    some times I think I have a good solution for their problem.
    In order to discuss the matter I ask the person to email me, some people although they want help they dont feel comfortable puting their lives on the table to be examined.

I am happy to help find a solution , if they have a broker thats fine with me, I honestly like helping people.
    part of my learning curve is helping people.
    I beleave what goes around comes around.
    Its that EZY

congratulations to all who have the courage to ask and to those of you who answer.

This forum is a great place to learn
    [email protected]
    [buz2]

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

Steve I understand there has to be some sort of policing of ads on this forum. However we are all ADULTS (except for those of us who aren’t) and can make up our own minds. I have puchased your products and as i put the information into practice i discover if it is worthwhile purchasing or not. Couldn’t this also be extended to others who also have credible services to sell?
    I cannot believe the, what can only be described as ‘love’ that most of the forum contributors show to all, and the friendship that is extended to strangers. I called up one of the forum guys and asked for his help, he met with my husband and i and has gone out of his way to help us in our chosen investment strategy. He has become a friend. Sometimes turning off the tap is as bad as throwing out the baby with the bath water…everyone gets cold.[oneeyed]

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Wallflower,

I understand what you are saying about we are all adults and can make our own decisions, however, if someone private messaged me, trying to flog their mortgage broker business, I’d be really PI@#ed off.[grrr]

I hate spam, and if I want help from someone then I will ask them.

Regards,

Del

Profile photo of Supa FreakSupa Freak
    @supa-freak

I’m wih you Del

HELP SOMEONE !!!![ohno]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

WallFlower, I know of at least one forum member who asked a question about a service, and had a PM from another member offering his services. So it does happen, and it may not necessarily be the people who actually post on here. There are many members who merely read and do not post, and may well be approaching others soliciting for business via PMs.

Hasn’t happened to me (yet) though.[thumbsupanim]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Just clarifying…

It’s appropriate for people to advertise in a signature at the bottom of posts. That way people can get in touch as needs be.

It is inappropriate to ‘hawk’ services via explicit posts or through personal messages.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

Crystal clear Stevo……

Profile photo of chefmanchefman
    Participant
    @chefman

[biggrin]i still love the fact that we have acess to these people and i dont believe that they do the wrong thing. if we get private messages we have the choice to delete them and i am sure that we get a lot worse from other sorces. Great to have these people online and Steve i think you got it wrong as i love getting info from these brokers.
    Chefman

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.