All Topics / Help Needed! / Is selling a house on vendor finance a good idea?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of MelodieMelodie
    @melodie

Hi,

I found this site after looking around for places to advertise a house for sale..and I almost continued to another site when I realised this wasnt a real estate site.. but I am really glad I didnt! Im really impressed with the ammount of information on this site..and I’m hoping to spend the weekend absorbing it all (Ive tied up the kids and drugged the dog..should be fine for a few hours).. (tis a joke gentle reader..its the weekend allow me a break :)

From looking at some of the figures you guys hurl around in these forums like pocket money I think Im possibly not in the running yet to be considered a serious investor but I can see the principles can apply to us small fry too..

My first question (oh I will have loads Im sure) [blush2]: Is selling a property on vendor finance a good idea?

Melodie[upsidedown]

Oh please..not another Knight in shining alfoil!

Profile photo of MelodieMelodie
    @melodie

Ok.. I went looking outside the forums and found a heap of stuff.. the first being Its not called vendor finance..its called wrapping.. and there is a heap of info on it.. [blush2] thankyou..

Oh please..not another Knight in shining alfoil!

Profile photo of Supa FreakSupa Freak
    @supa-freak

Wrapping is hard work…hope once i get things stream lined it will become eaiser…
    So many people here have helped…you all know who you are (eyes glistening with tears)

SF

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

SF,

“wrapping is hard work “

????????????????????? You sure about that ??? It’s all about paperwork and systems…..

Easy stuff

Scott

Pelican Investments
    http://www.pelican-invest.com

@supa-freak

Scott, so is wiping your behind !!!

I’m just a simple girl (the kind you won’t take home to mother) and I’ve found the wrapping process challenging and i don’t think passing it off lightly to a new comer who is interested in employing this strategy is the way to go[hmm]

@pelican

SF,

I don’t pass it off lightly…. We are wrapping constantly, and, truely find it easy…..

Suggest you wipe your behind, get off the toilet and go out there and start…..

Or, if you find some points confusing, then ASK…………….

Scott

Pelican Investments

@supa-freak

Storm boy, Dunno about you, but when i first learned to ride a bike, i wobbled a bit, fell of a lot, but with practice got the hang of it and could then match it with the rest of the bike riding population. Give us newbies a break, i might never catch up to you, but i’m sure as heck going to enjoy the ride.[tongue]

@pelican

SF…

Sad to see you still don’t get it…..

You are in a forum, with LOTS of experienced people all around you…. Yet, you don’t raise any questions about something you find so hard…..

When I first learned to ride a bike, I had someone there, helping me…..

We are here to help you…. if you ask……

If you are saying it’s too hard, and, dont want to ask questions, then maybe wrapping / property investing isn’t for you…..

I’m in constant contact with MANY newbies….. what makes them different from you ??? They asked questions, instead of giving up……

Here to help, as are others…. when you are ready to ask for it…..

Cheers

Scott

@melodie

Thanks for the help.. I think [confused2]

Ive decided to sell now and the next property Im going to try being a little more creative with.

thanks again

Melodie

@supa-freak

Hi Scott,

Wrapping is hard work…hope once i get things stream lined it will become eaiser…
    So many people here have helped…you all know who you are (eyes glistening with tears)

SF

I have asked , thanks for the tip.

Melodie, good on ya girl , don’t be afraid to try something new..

SF

@pelican

SF,

any time you have more questions… we are all here to assist….

Melanie – if you have any wrap questions, feel free to email me…. happy to share info with you, before you take the leap….. if thats what you decide….

Cheers

Scott

Pelican Investments

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

To me wrapping isn’t that hard, in fact it’s very simlar to buy and hold in practice. But I ask you – is it easier than working 50hrs a week? I know which one I would rather do.

Rgds.
    Luicfer_au

@melodie

Well.. now I dont quite know what to do.. I have been made an offer by an investment company who want to pay me a bit over half now and the balance in 2-3 years.. I guess I would technically be wrapping this property but the difference in their offer to what Ive seen as the normal model is that they will cover the rates and the maintenance on the property..

Now to me this is like a win situation..I get some cash now that I badly need and have a bit more sitting waiting for me in the next couple of years. Im not sure whether I can still use the property as leverage for further investment and will look into that but Im just a bit hesitant..

Something about if it sounds too good to be true it just might be?

Any feedback/opinions would be appreciated
    Melodie

@pelican

Adviser,

Please ADVISE us all about your wrap experience…. I mean you are an adviser right ?? so you MUST know what you are talking about……..

Grow up….

Scott

Pelican Investments

@pelican

Adviser ??

you make no sense…. what is the fetish you have with tissues by the way ????

Cuddles….. think you are holding onto your tissues WAY too tight…..

@pelican

didn’t know you were crying…..

I’m sure you have lots of fellow kleenex fetishists to cuddle….

Profile photo of bensonbenson
    Participant
    @benson

Pelican,

You are fast losing any credibility you may have had on this site by engaging in this rubbish, let it go before you have no dignity left !

Benson.

@pelican

Benson,

Good night… get a good sleep….

@pelican

Good night adviser,

been a pleasure debating with you !!!

Cheers

Scott

Pelican Investments

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Melody has asked a second question. Can someone who has some knowledge of the area please give her some ideas? It might help her more than this useless machismo act.

kay henry

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.