All Topics / General Property / Public Servants & Property

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of GreedGreed
    @greed

To all the retired public servants (90% of the contributors to this forum) who have sat on their hands all their lives and watched the world go bye
    ….get a life & go and buy!!!!! …stop sending doom (a la Jenman) and gloom comments…remember when you last read ‘Kane & Abel’…at the tea break in the Department or Ministry…. “sell when everyone else buys..& …buy when everyone else sells”…you might realise your dreams..and not begrudge the rest of us who have made many $$$$$..!!!!

Profile photo of markgilmarkgil
    @markgil

I agree with you Greed; it is the time to buy. Just like the stock market because you can’t pick the peaks & troughs. You get bargains when we all you know is that it is cheap. It may or may not go down a bit further but in 2 years time property will be worth more than it is to-day

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

What prompted this?

What a bizarre concept that you believe 90% of the contributors here are retired public servants.

I would lock this thread except for one glimmer of useful discussion – that being timing as when to enter the market.

How about we be a little less emotive and ridiculous in our claims folks [biggrin]

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

[baaa][baaa][baaa]

I would like to know how is it possible to know the background of 90% of the contributors here.
    That in itself is an achievement that deserves to be noted!!
    The gratuituous tar to such alleged ex public servant is also uncalled for.
    I wonder who can guess the age and occupation of Mr Greed?

May God prosper you always.[biggrin]
    Marc

Profile photo of aussiemikeaussiemike
    Participant
    @aussiemike

Sounds like Greed may just be a disgruntled retrenchee having finished there time in the transit lounge.

We are all public servants in some form (i provide management consulting advice to clients – so i serve my clients – who happen to be part of the public). lol.

Or maybe Greed is Henry Kaye who is disappointed that the current market is not providing the same opportunities to fleece the general public from their hard earned funds.

Either way it did provide some comical relief. And I’m not quite sure where it came from either. Now go take your Prozac and breathe deeply.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Greed,

All I can say is – I hope you apply a more rigorous and comprehensive research program and process when researching property deals than you did coming up with that little ‘public servant piece’

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.