Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of SebastianSebastian
    @sebastian

Hi all,

Has anyone used the services of Chris Batten?
    http://www.chrisbatten.com.au

Dale suggests him in his “Trust Magic” book for further information etc on Hybrid trusts.

I am looking into setting up my Hybrid Trust, but understand the process as such. Most solicitors and accountant like Chris Batten will charge something like $2000 for a trust and company investment structure to be setup.

On the other hand, I think I saw a post somewhere here by Terry that discretionary trusts can be setup for something like $275. So what extra value am I paying for when setting up through an accountant? Are not all trust deeds created equal? Is there alot of “customization” that takes place etc etc.

Regards

Sebastian

Profile photo of aussiemikeaussiemike
    Participant
    @aussiemike

$2,000 would be about right. To establish a company with ASIC will cost you about $1,900 and a trust deed will cost about $300. However I doubt that this would also include advice regarding income streaming, asset protection, etc. This would only be the cost of establishing a company and trust deed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.