All Topics / Creative Investing / Wanna go halves?????

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of mrsuccessfulmrsuccessful
    @mrsuccessful

I want to buy the wrap pack and im wondering if anyone is interested in going halves. Lets face it its all about saving money, so if anyone is interested give me a reply.
    Cheers steve

stephen love

Profile photo of SuperTedSuperTed
    @superted
    Originally posted by mrsuccessful:

I want to buy the wrap pack and im wondering if anyone is interested in going halves. Lets face it its all about saving money, so if anyone is interested give me a reply.
    Cheers steve

stephen love

One of the dudley do rights is going to have something to say about this…….. ;-) (watching from the fence)

Profile photo of family.manfamily.man
    @family.man

Great idea.

I dont need a wrap pack sorry.
    But it seems like a plan to get say 3 or 4 people together and share the cost, dupe the movies or docs in the kit and share.

But be careful as the kit may very well be copyright and if it is you cant not duplicate the contents for resale which is basically what you are doing, buying it for $4000 (or whatever) and reselling a copy for $2000.

Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious

Lets do a wrap pack syndication!

Just kidding Stevo…just kidding[blush2]

We are all made from Stars

Profile photo of mrsuccessfulmrsuccessful
    @mrsuccessful

hey I guess it was worth a shot hey. One guy seems interested anyway so half price seems like a good idea to me, ive got a burner an photocopier. Shhh noone tell steve

stephen love

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Bad news Mr Successfull.

I understand that Steve is now considering printing some of the pages on paper which cannot be photocopied !?

Pisces

Profile photo of NEWGENNEWGEN
    Participant
    @newgen
    Originally posted by mrsuccessful:

hey I guess it was worth a shot hey. One guy seems interested anyway so half price seems like a good idea to me, ive got a burner an photocopier. Shhh noone tell steve

stephen love

Can we call you mrdodgey from now on? [biggrin] just kidding. Apart from being illegal and immoral, what you’re trying to do is just not a nice thing to do [jealous]

Profile photo of lozza123lozza123
    @lozza123

It would definitely be wrong to burn the CD’s… I definitely wouldn’t do it, anyway.

Lozza

Profile photo of Supa FreakSupa Freak
    @supa-freak

You have every right to make a copy of your CD’s for backup purposes and store then offsite !!

Profile photo of mrsuccessfulmrsuccessful
    @mrsuccessful

Exactly thx for that comment. It seems as if everyone is trying to act as if they have towed the line as far as copy is concerned. I bet just about all the people with imoral or negative comments have copied music or programs or something of the computer at some stage or another. I think its funny how people are trying to make me feel bad at what ive proposed to do, well keep trying people its not working.

stephen love

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Stephen,

I imagine there would be few people that would claim to be perfect as far as respecting copyright goes.

But to go on an author’s own forum and seek someone to help rip him off takes a special breed of person.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

This subject is done to death in many other threads and not going anywhere.

Lets move on guys.

Regards Bear

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.