All Topics / General Property / perth residential investment property consultants

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of avranjesavranjes
    Participant
    @avranjes

hello,

can anyone recommend any perth residential investment property consultants?

anyone used a consultants services and found them to be really exceptional? i am looking for a consultant that will find me a property with high capital gains in the short term. purchase price around $250k

thanks,

Profile photo of avranjesavranjes
    Participant
    @avranjes

sorry! i mean high growth !

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Avranjes,

And your definition of high growth is?

I would suggest that finding high growth in the short term isn’t, in the main, feasible in the current climate.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Avranges..

As derek said things have slowed down of late, however, more properties are now on the market in Perth according to REIWA, so possibly a chance to buy well and negiotiate, maybe look at areas near upcoming developments..

Look at post on this forum re WA..PK posted a huge list of areas from ‘The West’

BTW-Speaking with a builder who is working on Ellenbrook Shopping centre, looks like it will be Huge!

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Oh as for consultants, and advice…starts with D.. ends with K and is on this forum : )

See the bottom of his post..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of bensonbenson
    Participant
    @benson

I know Hegney Property Group have a buyers agent section along with their normal business as valuers.

I have never used them myself so you would have to make your own enquiries.

Cheers,

Benson.

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

Not only official Buyer’s Agents can act on your behalf… if you strike a rapport with a particular agent that you think is really worthwhile, consider employing them as your buyer’s agent.

Extensive list of ‘Off The Plan’ property available for sale in Perth.

John – 0419 198 856

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.