All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for a Mentor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of banderosbanderos
    Participant
    @banderos

Hi all,
    I have been studying dilligently for a while now, learning all that I can, mainly from books & audio tapes (and the odd forum :)
    I have even made a few small property investments and learnt from the experience. This is of course the best way to learn – actual doing it.
    One thing lacking for me though is someone much more experienced that I can bounce ideas off. It would be great to have someone who can spend a little time to know my situation and then offer feedback when I need it.
    If you are someone who can fill such a role then I would be much obliged if you would contact me to discuss further!
    There would be little reward except if you enjoy playing such an advisory role and seeing someone else prosper from it.
    thankyou,
    Ben Carbery
    [email protected]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Ben…

You have access to as amny mentors here as you wish..find others with the same way of thinking and keep in contact via PM, or post here for the general community to assist, everyone’s very helpfull [thumbsupanim]

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.