All Topics / Help Needed! / i need help!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of sinister77sinister77
    @sinister77

i am looking to purchase my first home. dont qualify for mainstream finance, as i have 2 unpaid defaults (i am working on getting these paid.) Partner is currently in bankruptcy, but together we earn $82000 per year. looking for private finance in the brisbane southside area. can afford up to $300 per week. no deposit but am eligible for home owners grant. I am seeking a property around $200,000 to $230,000.
    [jerry][strum]]

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Get your unpaid defaults paid off first before taking on additonal committments.

PK

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Other than a wrap my fried i think you have buckley’s

Cheers Richard
    richard at fhog.com.au
    http://www.fhog.com.au

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of NEWGENNEWGEN
    Participant
    @newgen

Sorry for being so judgemental.. but here’s a hint: PRIORITIES!!

Just to add.. I was in a similar situation a few years back. Private schooling @ $5,000 / year can be a pain on a part time income [confused2] I cleared this debt as soon as I could as it affected my credit file.. once that was clear it took a load off my shoulders. Also, the sooner you get it cleared, the sooner it will come off your record.

Cheers

Profile photo of ezy.home.loans23320ezy.home.loans23320
    @ezy.home.loans23320

Hi , lets get practical, most of the people on this forum have never had a bad thing happen to them,and dont understand why you have two bad debts and your partner has a bankrupcy ,so maybe you can explain it to us then maybe some one might be able to help you…you and your partner scare lenders very badly in fact so badly they prfer to tell you to come back in 7yrs or when you have shown a good savings record and have shown that you are trying to make restitution to your creditors,

In saying that I had a lady come to me and ask me to get finance for her to refinance her home unit…..she thought when she went bankrupt that was it and she could then start again and buy another property,
    when she bought her new unit the bankrupcy department stepped in and said thank you very much you have 3 weeks to come up with the money you owe us or we take the unit…

It took a lot of talking to both lenders and to the bankrupcy people to come to a happy end where the powers to be let her keep her unit as long as the lendes refinance her and pay out the money she owed.

I found out it was not her fault for the trouble she was in it was the fault of her defacto, who had now left the scene.

all’s well that ends well, so let us know what the circumstance is, and what you are doing to rectify the situation

Its EZY when you do the right thing[buz2]

Ok stand up and throw stones ye who have not sinned lately[angel][argue]
    Talk to me if you like.
    [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.