All Topics / General Property / Melbourne IP Group Awesome turnout!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of krazystylerkrazystyler
    @krazystyler

Hoorah!
    Now that was a meeting!
    Whoever didnt go missed out bigtime!
    There was a great turnout, great discussions and great opportunities. I was a little worried at the lack of good response on the forum, but certainly not with the response on Sunday. For all those who came, thanks for your attendance and input. It is good to see the real dedicated investors like myself having a good few drinks and a chat.
    Also a special thanks for Gatsby, who made the day quite eventfull (for those who went you know what i mean) and also thanks for your input steveo
    I am thinking about a meeting Saturday week at around 12:30, venue to be decided soon. I will put up a new post for it.

Couldnt ask for more
    Kevin [strum][thumbsupanim]
    [email protected]

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

KrazyStyler,
    You beat me to the ‘post’! To think I was worried about losing a day’s pay for a PI meeting? Thanks to you and all those who attended who made it a great success! Like I said to you KrazyStyler, the location is irrelevant if it’s in Melbourne. Just a thought though. Perhaps next time we probably shouldn’t book for a table of only 6 in case we strike the same problem again. The back bar doesn’t have seats so it means that if more turn up than anticipated like Sunday then we won’t have to play musical chairs as people continue to arrive, etc. I’ll phone you and look forward to setting up the next meeting. All welcome (Yes Yack, that means you also!!)
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

sounds like a good meeting – so how many turned up then???

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Did you stick to my Agenda?

I was probably a bit harsh. One day I will drag my brother along, if I can get time away from the missus and the kids. They would not be too interested.

Glad to hear there was no negative idits like me.

Profile photo of fenpubfenpub
    @fenpub

Im sorry I missed it, I work Sunday’s and I couldnt get away,

Saturdays will be much better.

Thanks for going to the effort of arranging it Krazy, its much appreciated for us “Newbies”!

Helena and Ken

Helena Andrewatha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.