All Topics / Forum Frolic / VENT / RAGE / RANT

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Here you go forumites…a post to vent your Anger / Frustrations ( not against each other though ![biggrin] )

My Vent Is against Real Estate Agents who never return calls, after you’ve basically told them you’re willing to ‘throw’ money thier way !!

Or even worse they never return e-mails..even from thier own sites.. As a shift worker , i work odd hours so e-mailing suits me to a T..

Grrrrrrrrrrr[angry2][angry2][evil5]

REDWING
    Remember, a turtle makes NO progress, untill it sticks its neck out..

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

ohhh, where do I start….?
    * Parents that expect their children to be valued citizens of society yet believe the education system can provide it for htem and that the childrens behaviour has absolutley nothing to do with the fact that the kids watch their parents drink themselves into oblivion, smack up their partners, choot up in the kitchen or just plain ignore the child. Naaahhh, that’s got nothing to do with the fact that their child bashes up other children as a cry for attention.

Grrrr… don’t get me started…. People having children should really have a bloody license…

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of LizzyLizzy
    @lizzy

YES! Those slimy estate agents, they act as if they have money walking through their door and coming out their earholes (which makes it worse if they do) they just don’t take e-mails seriously!!

Emails suit me too…

Oh and ROAD RAGE – urghh I got road raged at the other day because I was stuck behind another driver – it made no sense??!!! Why do people yell horrible abuse at you (even when they are misdirected) but they would NEVER DARE say it to you if they were outside the car??

It makes no sense?? It’s akin to the villifications in here – it’s just so callous.

Liz

Mortgage Lender

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Somebody talking to me when I’m on the phone talking to someone else[angry2]

G7

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Re ROAD RAGE- i heard that lately ‘White Vans’ are taking the place of the much hated “volvo drivers”[baaa]

REDWING

VENT…. It’s good for you, just do it here !!

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of ezy.home.loans23320ezy.home.loans23320
    @ezy.home.loans23320

Drivers who act bad on the roads[baaa]
    my son was driving his wifes small car with his wife and two children in the car ,He usually rides a trike. when a big car speed up and the young guys in the car yelled abuse and gave his teenage daughter some rude suggestions.
    my son said nothing drove up to the car and stopped at the lights…got out of the car , and you should have seen these cheeky young things trying to put their windows up in a hurry…why because my son is 6″2 olive skinned, weighs 112k’s and wears his hair long and also wears
    leather , a scary sight for any one on a dark night, especially if you are skinny white boys who have just insulted a mans family.
    The lights turn green and my son laughted as they took off up the road like scalded bulls….incidently my son is a gentle giant..
    just thought they needed a fright.[buz2]

Profile photo of rebecca2rebecca2
    @rebecca2

I, have been writing and rewriting this message becase I am so angry with the high school my son goes to. I am having difficulty putting it down on paper. [:(!]
    Why do the school teachers gang up together to protect each other.
    Do we need tape recorders in the class room.
    I need to pull him out of this school before he thinks is ok for teachers to be bullies.
    They are rat bags at this school.
    What is happening to the education system.
    Teachers should not be able to get away with calling children names like dickhead, looser, idiot etc.[agro2]

Well thanks,
    I feel a bit better now.[wink2]

Regards
    Rebecca2

Beck.
    “You have to leave your mouth open for a very long time before a roast chicken flys into it.” Early Proveb.

@ezy.home.loans23320

TEACHERS[baaa]not to say all are cut from the same cloth, it seems these days thats the general
    consensus…its a shame kids spend their childhood in schools not having the chance to experiance life in the big world then they go to universaty …still no experiance in the real world then they graduate as teachers and go back to school, never learning to hold a conversation with real adults and so they never learn how to deal with children other than abuse them, belittle them and in general Bully them…
    If you manage to get a good teacher beleave me they are great.and should be paid more money I think all teachers should have to do an exam every year to keep their place in the school.
    Off with their heads[axe]its that EZY[buz2]
    please do not take marks off for the spelling mistakes.[biggrin]

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

I get the shits when I am out riding my bike and dickhead drivers think it is funny to try and scare you.

I have had many bad experiences that have left me shaken.

Here’s one:

About 6 months ago I was riding on a very quiet back road in Terry Hills, Sydney when an idiot driving towards me in a new Holden SS Ute thought it would be funny to cross to the other side of the road, accelerate and basically head directly at me doing about 80km’s/hr. If you have ever been in that situation, you just freeze up and wonder if this is your last ride ever.

Another one:

Riding along General Holmes Drive, near the airport I was riding with a buncjh of about 20 experienced riders. A car swerved deliberately into our lane and actually touched one of the riders in front of me with their mirrors. If he had gone down, he would have brought down probably 15 riders.As we were doing over 35km/hr and the cars were doing 90, it could have been carnage.

I am a triathlete (albeit not a very good one!), so I spend alot of time outside running and cycling. We (the NSW triathlon community) have had 2 people die this year from cars who crossed a bike lane and hit them. Both were out training in the early morning. One was riding by himself in the breakdown lane on the Princes Hwy when a person who had been out all night partying, took him out from behind. He died instantly.

The other was riding on the M4 in a group of 4. A truck crossed the line and took out the back two riders. One died and the other has so many injuries he will be in hospital for a long time.

Another one happened only a few months ago in QLD, where a woman was out riding and a bus drove passed her. The driver had neglected to latch a side luggage bay door properly and it was open and sticking out unbeknown to him. The bus missed the cyclist but the open door killed her instantly.

We are sitting ducks out there guys, please remember that the road is there to share and the next time you go passed a cyclist on a road, give them plenty of room and BE PATIENT.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

Bundy made me do it…..

Participant
    @redwing

Geez Rugby..[crying]

Dangerous sports huh..riding your push-bike is now an Adventure ‘or’ Extreme sport now i guess..

REDWING

@ezy.home.loans23320

Talking about bikes, what about the push bike rider riding on the bike path ,came to the main rd waiting at the lights to get to the other side of the rd and continue his ride in the park when his phone rang just as the lights changed , young man answered his ph while pushing his bike across the road and got booked for using a phone while in charge of a bike. [blink]

Participant
    @redwing

FUEL PRICES at the moment !!!

Where’s my pushbike ??

REDWING

Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious

Parliment House and everyone in it…..
    Reality TV
    Fast Food
    Credit Cards
    Banks
    USA
    & bloody Ray Martins hair!

We are all made from Stars

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

Rebecca2,
    It is such a shame you have had that experience with your sons teachers… It is disgusting behaviour to call a student names. I wouldn’t put up with it at all!

I agree with you that all people that become teachers should get out there and get some real world experience before going to the classroom. I took two years off from Uni and the classroom purposely as I didn’t want to be a teacehr that was sheltered at school my whole life.

Working outside the education system was an absolutely fabulous life skill I obtained. Plus I learnt how to dodge Mobile phones being thrown by angry customers… ;)

It made me see how people deal with life and it helped me be more empathetic to situations that may happen at home as I saw it from a different point of view.

Rebecca, MARCH INTO THAT SCHOOL AND LODGE A FORMAL COMPLAINT ABOUT THE TEACHER/S INVOLVED! Do not let them get away with it. Even if they get a slap on the wrist, it may make them think about doing again… Just make sure you have your sons story straight first and maybe get another childs story too. (Not saying your sons story wont be truthful, but you know how children can be spiteful sometimes…)

Cheers
    Steph.

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

@ezy.home.loans23320

I am a grand mother of 11 and my little darlings would never lie..Yeh right.[blush2]
    kids always tell their version of the truth,
    and I guess it depends on what side of the street you are standing on to what you hear and see[cap]
    but No person has the right to belittle , call bad names to others. [argue]a person in authority
    should be called to explain them selves, dont you dare let them get away with putting your child in a situation he is not equiped to handle, children should feel safe in school and in the home.[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]so you go down to that school and beat your drum[drummer]who else is going to look out for your child except you.[buz2]
    Its That EZY… first explain to your child how you will feel if you get down there and the story is different,

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

WOW that’s bad about the teachers ganging up and verbally abusing your kid, Rebecca.
    We have been very lucky with our kid’s (public school) teachers. They had such lovely teachers always, and there were no problems at school, ever!
    Hope you’ll be able to sort it out, it must be very stressful!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.