All Topics / Finance / $3800 needed by June 11 – suggestions anyone?

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of LizzyLizzy
    @lizzy

Hi Devil…

Is your crappy MB MIAA accredited? If so you could always try raising it with them on the grounds that she has put you in a situation of financial duress by not acting responsibly in her role as your MB. (6 weeks for an approval?? who would stick around that long to find out – oh you, sorry…)

I like to get my UNCONDITIONAL approvals for clients PRIOR to the cooling off period, which is 5 days after exchange of contract. So if worst comes to worst they can back out and keep their deposit.

If she is not MIAA accredited (and shame on you!) then I would ask her to rebate some of her commission to you! I think it is cheeky but if you don’t ask the answer is no right! Tell her if she doesn’t that you have a broker (Lizzy) who will get the loan settled in under 3 weeks AND rebate a large slice of her commission to you. That should get her knickers in a knot ha ha!

[biggrin]

Liz

Mortgage Lender

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

Reading this thread I was hoping to find a long string of suggestions on how to MAKE 3800 dollars.
    Alternativel I was hoping to read about how to recover 3800 from selling your second car or first car, or stamp collection shares whatever.

Honestly to get 3800 from a credit card at 15% or more, sonds a bit reckless to me. How long to recover such ammount? After all it is not that your are buying shares that will increase 20% in two days and that borrowing does not matter . . . .
    My opinion only.

May God prosper you always.[biggrin]
    Marc

Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

Thanks guys for your replies.

No im not stressing, I knew I would sort it out -I always do… where theres a will theres a way! [suave]

Thanks Lizzy for your help also, yes she is MIAA approved. I should have done lots of things differently, but I know better for next time because of it. [biggrin]

Everyone has come up with some great ideas, and- cost wise – you cant beat Robs suggestion with citibank 0% interest for months! Im going to pay off the debt within 3 months anyway and close the account, so, 6 months with no interest is my best option. Rob wins the meat tray this week! hehe

Once again,- thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Luke [cap]

Profile photo of LizzyLizzy
    @lizzy

Marc,

If Devil takes out a credit card at 15% with $3,800 debt and repays it in 3 months the interest charges would amount to $142.50 (being lazy and not compounding interest or payments made throughout for the sake of a few dollars discrepancy).

I think reckless is too strong a word for our dear friend. I can imagine making a much larger loss on selling your car… then having to buy a new one! Plus there is the stress of trying to sell with 2.5 weeks [crying]

He’s got 0% with Citibank too so even better, good for you Luke.

Good luck in future!

Liz

Mortgage Lender

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Flash said : “just had my credit card increased over the phone. It took about 2 minutes.added another 4 grand.”

I would n’t have expected it any other way with a name like yours, Flash.

Pisces

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.