All Topics / Forum Frolic / FREE TICKETS – Kangaroos vs Collingwood !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of Hux001Hux001
    @hux001

Well not quite free but close to it. Let me explain.

I have 2 Medallion Club tickets and a Car Parking ticket to this match at Telstra Dome next Saturday Night for someone on the forum.

I’ll gladly give them to someone who will make a donation to a registered charity (any one you like) the highest bid by Wednesday when I log onto the web-site wins the tickets.

Of course I have to take your word for it that you will make the donation – but hey, the forum members are are trustworthy lot.

So go to it, post a bid (I really don’t know what they are worth) and lets give away some of the great rental returns you guys are getting to some worthy cause.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Hux001

Nice thoughts well done, i can’t go to the game (because i live in NZ) but i’ll give $100 to Opportunity International, an organization that assists 3rd world communities develop themselves.

actually if i will i’ll take the tickets my brother goes for the Kanga’s and my brother in law the Magpies.

regards westan

Profile photo of Hux001Hux001
    @hux001

Thanks Westan, good luck and let’s see if anyone wants to outbid you.

I hope your brother and brother-in-law get along ok, could be nasty both of them at the game.

@hux001

Geez where’s all the Collingwood supporters, I thought they would jump at these Medallion Club tickets
    (or does it reflect their position on the ladder!)

@westan

come on all you property investors, how a bit of support for your favorite charity

i thought after a win the magpies would be out in force.

well i’ll up my bid to $125.

regards westan

@hux001

Last chance to bid. When I check tomorrow (wed) the winning bidder gets the tickets!

@hux001

OK Westan looks like you’re the winner. I’ll PM you for an address to send the tickets to.

Hope your brother enjoys it (and the Kangaroos win!)

@westan

Thanks Hux001

My brother is wrapped to be off to the game tomorrow night. Like you, he is a keen Kangaroo’s man. Being a Tigers supporter i’d like to see a Mapies defeat.

i must say i was rather disappointed with the rest of you guys didn’t even put in a bid

maybe next time

regards westan

@hux001

I’m sure he’ll have a good time – especially if the result is right.

Thanks for your charitable donation – that’s the most important part. What do they say…A Win – Win for all !

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Westan/ Hux001,

Nice work for charity, but the reason there were no Collingwood supporters wanting them is that most of us are members and have our reserved seats. Whether 16th or 1st, we are always there.

BTW, good result too. [exhappy]

James

@westan

Hi Hux001

i know the games was a few week ago but i spoke to my brother last night (he’s buying his first NZ IP) anyway he and his 13 year old son had a great nite , pity about the result , he loved to Medallion Room, a real treat for him

regards westan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.