All Topics / General Property / Finding my first Positive Cash Flow Property

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of pramenpramen
    @pramen

Hi,

Can anyone give me a helping hand finding my first positive cash flow property? I have gone through over 140 properties over the net, papers, and the agents, but without success. Is there something I’m not doing correctly or should I refine my searches? When I apply the 11 second solution, I normally am way off what could be a positive cashflow generated property. I understand that the 11 second solution isn’t the be all end all answer, but any help will be much appreciated.

Pramen

Profile photo of rusty_2rusty_2
    @rusty_2

hi pramen,
    i have searched on the internets real estate sites for hours some days, then the next day i have found one within 10 minutes.so far we have been in the right place at the right time and located two IPs that didn’t go through a real estate agent (in country area). maybe widen search further away?
    all of the properties that we have looked at closer to home (even ones that need major renos.) are nowhere even near an 11 second solution.I think that now that +cashflow properties are all the rage, they are going to get harder and harder to find.one example is where i was born and lived for aprox 25 years, in country SA, u could previously have picked up a good IP for 50K and rent out for $120, but since it has been shown on tv as a good investment, real estate agents had outside investors on lists waiting to buy any the minute they were on the market, which pushed all of the prices skyhigh, good for capital growth for locals(unless u are one of the locals who can no longer afford to buy there).

Profile photo of pramenpramen
    @pramen

Thanks for your help Rusty. I will start doing that from now on. Persistence will pay off…

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Pramen

Have a look at our web site might give you some ideas.

Cheers Richard
    richard at fhog.com.au
    http://www.fhog.com.au

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Pramen

Have a look at our web site might give you some ideas.

Cheers Richard
    richard at fhog.com.au
    http://www.fhog.com.au

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.