Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of dandandandan
    @dandan

If an agent say that a property in garanteed to lease for a certain amout and it doesn’t. Is the agent breaking the law?

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Dandan,

If the agent is that sure ask them to put it in writing and to commit to funding any shortfall – see how good the ‘guarantee’ is.

My guess is they are offering an opinion that the property will rent for $X – it would pay you to ring around a couple of property managers, independent of the selling agent, and see what they say. After all some agents have been known to inflate expected rent to make the deal look more attractive.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hi there, one of my first questions is obvious “how much does it rent for” …. guess what, no brownie points here… they dont know. Why is this? I never depend on anyone giving me advice in particular when it comes to rental retun you can bet your bottom dollar it will be a load of W123, excuse the french!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.