All Topics / Heads Up! / my first post

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of bubbaboobabubbabooba
    Participant
    @bubbabooba

hi all..

i bought steves books monday night and just finished it then.. its a pretty good read, but i think i’ll need to re-read bits again or maybe the whole thing before i go out investin’

im 19 yrs old and in melbourne.. i was wondering if there are any other ppl like me, with alot of disposable income and the abilty to save heaps.. but lacking the general kick up the arse thats required to get outa my damn comfort zone (which isn’t that comfortable mind you).

id just like to build up some contacts and talk to some people first.. i know its a slow start, but its a start, and i believe a pretty safe option.

well if anyone wants to email me ( i have msn also ) do so … [email protected] i’d appreciate it. or yeh, just reply here..

lets build some contacts!

the true sign of insanity.. to try the same thing again and again and expect different results

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Welcome !!! Congrats on “losing your viginty” hehehehehe….

What sort of strategies are you looking at… perhaps you could share with everyone here……

Cheers

Scott

Pelican Investments
    http://www.pelican-invest.com

Profile photo of AddictedAddicted
    Participant
    @addicted

I also ordered Steve’s book earlier this week and finished it in a day or two.

I’m 21 and have a part-time web design job that would allow me time to scout for property. I live at home, pretty much have no outstanding debts or commitments so anything I earn is being placed into saving for my first deposit.

My problem is I don’t have anywhere near enough saved yet. Im bursting with enthusiasm but don’t have the start up capital :(

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.