All Topics / Heads Up! / Robert G Allen

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Profile photo of gulelvagulelva
    @gulelva

This topic is around 3 months old. This is my first visit to the site. HI everyone!

I do remember going to Robert Allens free seminar in Melbourne and I must say that I got value from it.
    Strange that folks like Jenman and some others who have not seen his seminars(I am not talking about his free ones) should conclude he is another Henry Kay-So much for for Jenmans credibility.
    As for Robert Allen, he has been around since the early eighties, written 3 mega bestsellers of which “Nothing Down” is the highest selling book in Real Estate history(NY Times). He comes with endorsements from some of the greatest business and motivational speakers of our time including Tony Robbins, Ken Blanchard, Steven Covey,Michael Gerber, Robert Kiyosaki, Jay Abraham and John Burley to name just a few(check their testimonials for his book Multiple Streams of Income)
    It is easy to run people down particularly when there is a reward for it-publicity(as in the case of Jenman) and the chorus of agreement from people whose only use for their heads is to wear a straw hat on a summers day by the beach.

Gulelva

Profile photo of alan_chong5533alan_chong5533
    Participant
    @alan_chong5533

Hi,

I agree.

I think Robert G Allen is phenomenal!
    If you are put off by highly priced seminars then I recommend you read any book Robert Allen has written..Nothing Down for the 90s, Creating Wealth, The One Minute Millionaire.

He is an educator for the common man. He wants the Average Joe to achieve massive success. In his books he is appealing to the Average Joes in the rat race to get educated, move past your fears and take action. Yep…He’s the Micheal Jordon of wealth educators.

Having said that, there are a lot of gurus out there…you can learn from many of them.

One thing Robert G Allen warns about is over education (ie paralysis of analysis) where you spend all your time educating yourself and ‘doing nothing.’ Why do you see some Uni Lecturers (ie economics dept.) drive a bomb car?…because all they do is read!

Hope that helps and best of luck!
    Remember: take action!

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.