All Topics / Help Needed! / Help with marketing IP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ListerLister
    @lister

Greetings…

I am currently building my first IP and I am starting to think about the best way to market it. I was hoping that some of you may have some good advice for me in relation to when I should list the property. Is it better to try and sell off the plan or should I wait until it is completed? What are the benefits of either decision to me and a potential purchaser?

The property is about 50% completed….I expect it to be finished aroung July/August.

Any advice would be appreciated ! [biggrin]

“Constituo, Facio, Fortuno!”

Profile photo of gmh454gmh454
    @gmh454

Also relevant to the question, is WHERE is it.

Profile photo of ListerLister
    @lister

It’s on Studley Road Eaglemont (VIC), behind Ivanhoe Girls Grammar.

Originally posted by gmh454:

Also relevant to the question, is WHERE is it.

Profile photo of ListerLister
    @lister

Does anyone else have any suggestions? [confused2]

Profile photo of GeronimoGeronimo
    @geronimo

Hi Lister

Just my 2cents but I agree with Rob that you will achieve a better price when the property is completed simply because it is the owner occupiers who see the finished product and get emotional about the property, which is difficult to do off-the-plan as not everyone has that type of imagination.

If you don’t have experience selling property I would also suggest using an agent. Be tough and interview a few to find the right one, and don’t scrimp on the marketing costs, as the more people that see the home advertised, the better chance you have.

Also try adding a few little extras in the property to make it stand out from everything else in the street. This may not necessarily cost a lot if you’re creative. Go for good street appeal especially as first impressions count.

Hope this helps, others may add further info, but just my limited experience.

Good Luck!

Brendon

Acute Mortgage Reductions
    http://www.acutemr.com.au
    [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.