All Topics / Opinionated! / Why aren’t I a Moderator yet?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Hi everyone,
    Just exercising my forumite right to be nosey again, I was wondering what the stories are behind those prestigious red stars.

Do you guys have millions in property, or just post a lot of things on the forum?

Also all you non-moderators who’s your favourite moderator and also who do you think will be the next moderator?

I’ve just thrown my hat in the ring, another 7 posts and and I’m a shoe-in!

Cheers G7 [whistle]

By the way congrats to chan$ and kay henry, moderated since I’ve joined the forum.[biggrin]

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi G7

You said:

I’ve just thrown my hat in the ring, another 7 posts and and I’m a shoe-in

Maybe 707 more posts and you might be asked by the guru himself and not in the Funnies either.

You have to show that you can answer forumites questions in a responsible and sensitive way and show some/alot of knowledge on the subject of property investing.

Regards

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

When inviting someone to become a moderator I look for someone who has demonstrated a track record for trying to assist forum members, either by answering questions or by adding to the fabric of the site.

The moderators have a difficult job, and while they are not immune from making a mistake or two, but they are of good character and intent.

Being a moderator is not by nvitation-only, you can nominate someone (or yourself) if you’d like to participate… simply send an email to admin @ propertyinvesting.com

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.