All Topics / General Property / I have a HUGE problem….

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1

Problem is,i love this site soooo much[inlove]that i cant get off it until my eyeballs have dried out so much from reading,& my ass is killing me from sitting for so long,that i HAVE to get off it! So informative! Just thought i’d add in a little light heartedness & to share my appreciation of everyone’s contributions.[thumbsupanim][thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of 1HotValuer1HotValuer
    Participant
    @1hotvaluer

Yes it can be addictive but at least we’re getting alot of exercise which is important. The eye balls are being exercised and so are the fingers. We’re a healthy bunch eh?

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

That is a HUGE problem Misty!!! I had similar when I started getting a bruised spot on the back of my leg from sitting on a hard timber kitchen chair at the notebook for long hours!!! Rather than reduce the forum time or internet time, I went out and bought a better chair!!!!!

CastleDreamer

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Yep, same here, but I’ve made a deal with our ISP: they now throw me off-air and keep cutting me off so I at least can get SOME work done :))

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

Misty1 – I feel your pain. After not being online for a few days, I was actually at the cafe I go to for 5 hours – mostly looking at this site and for real estate in general.

In case you are wondering, I am in Malaysia and they have wireless broadband for about $100 aus a year, unlimited!!

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

I think I should invest in a new seat too.And a pair of glasses.
    [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

This site has been fantastic for me also.

before i found this place i had 5 children thanks to PI.com i haven’t had anymore. Thankyou PI.com

westan

Profile photo of krazystylerkrazystyler
    @krazystyler

not me, never, ehy lok i have my name on the top 5 replies, woo! i win!

LOL
    Kevin
    [email protected]

Profile photo of GeronimoGeronimo
    @geronimo
    Originally posted by westan:

This site has been fantastic for me also.

before i found this place i had 5 children thanks to PI.com i haven’t had anymore. Thankyou PI.com

westan

That’s hilarious Westan! Do you think Steve Mcknight should market the site as a form of birth control then?

Brendon

Acute Mortgage Reductions
    http://www.acutemr.com.au
    [email protected]

Profile photo of HT-007HT-007
    @ht-007
    Originally posted by Misty1:

Problem is,i love this site soooo much[inlove]that i cant get off it until my eyeballs have dried out so much from reading,& my ass is killing me from sitting for so long,that i HAVE to get off it! So informative! Just thought i’d add in a little light heartedness & to share my appreciation of everyone’s contributions.[thumbsupanim][thumbsupanim]

Yep, I am getting wireless at home (I use a laptop) so I can join in the forum when I am in the lounge in front of TV, study, bedroom, back yard, court yard, and even in the toilet! [puke]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by HT-007:

Quote:

Yep, I am getting wireless at home (I use a laptop) so I can join in the forum when I am in the lounge in front of TV, study, bedroom, back yard, court yard, and even in the toilet! [puke]

Provided there are no sh… messages or p… jokes we should survive.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of RiskyRisky
    @risky

Your not alone there Misty , i am writing this on a ship in the middle of the ocean with sattalite connection in South Korea where i am for 3 weeks work. Youd think id have better things to do than wait 2 minutes for each post to load with this crappy connection but hey, i can still log into pi.com forum [strum]

Risky

If you want the rainbow youve got to put up with the rain!

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Yep, well we have to get broad band I am spending too much time on this forum and NO ONE can use the phone. But that will change in 1 month when we are hooked up, and I can have some peace. Still got a numb bum….. (my spelling is bad??)

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I was really addicted to this site until my company blocked the site….sad….

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

You’ll have to get Broadband at Home Chan$ [biggrin]

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Redwing,

I think in 3 months time I will go for ADSL by TPG. It’s quite cheap ($50 per month) with unlimited usage and download.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of Supa FreakSupa Freak
    @supa-freak

I Bought a lappie just so the hubby could use the main computer to bring home the bacon,and i could pretend i was doing some serious what-ever-i-do !which is prowl this forum.

Hey how do you get wireless connections, do you need a special mobile phone.

People on this forum are so kind…we are in the ZONE !!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.