All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Why is it that …………..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I noticed that when lodging a reply one doesn’t return to the thread one was in (or for that matter the Section one was in).

That is rather annoying as one may spend quite a bit of time responding to a post and by the time one is finished one may not necessarily remember what Section one was in.

I have been absent for several days because of computer problems. I am sure the above wasn’t the case say a week ago.

At that time I would simply backspace several times. (which by itself is also rather annoying)

Isn’t there a better solution Brent ?

Pisces

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Pisces, nothing has changed.

If you want to go back to the same post, you do need to click back a couple of times.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Just trying it Now Pisces..

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Hmm..works for me..states back to Forum..i wait 2 seconds then i’m back here..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hey Redwing, I forgot about that option. I don’t use it though, because I read all the threads, and prefer to click on the left button to move to the next thread.

I think if you wait for it to take you back to this post, you are then also sitting in the most recent post, and so can’t just click on the next one that you were up to….. Anybody as confused as I am by what I have just written[biggrin]

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.