All Topics / General Property / Anyone buying RE this year and beyond?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of annaw2annaw2
    Participant
    @annaw2

I am always looking in the local areas and further and we will buy as soon as the sale of the last reno settles. We had a few delays but will be ready to buy again.

Anna

Profile photo of CarLoverCarLover
    Participant
    @carlover

I’m watching the market, with no commitment to buy.

If I find a great deal, I’ll buy. Otherwise, I would not want to guess the bottom of the market.

Cheers,

CarLover.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

wow- lots of purchasing power here :o))

1HotValuer- can I ask… in purchasing 10 more CF+ properties in australia… is that dependent upon income? I never really got my head around how people could have an average income (presuming a valuer gets around an average <100k income), and still buy 10 properties. Will they be wraps? How do you finance an additional 10 properties in 6 months? Let’s presume the properties are around 80k each- that’s 800k of property purchase in one year. How do you do it?

kay henry

Profile photo of banderosbanderos
    Participant
    @banderos
    Originally posted by SuperTed:

Will wait till after fed election when rates go up and prices continue there slow decline at a bit faster rate ;-)

Hehe, niceone superted. [tongue]

Profile photo of bronwyndbronwynd
    Participant
    @bronwynd

Hi Kay

Already committed to building a house and selling later on. Just finished reading Steve’s book on +cfp and am really itching to get started. Hope to buy our first property at the end of the year. Here’s hoping.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

excellent, bronwyn!! Well, you’ve come to the right place to share your experiences about it :o)

And welcome to the Forum!

kay henry

Profile photo of fostonfoston
    @foston

Hi Kay,
    We are currently organising finance , building and pest inspections on our first ip, a 2 bed unit, should all be finalised shortly. If all goes well we may look at buying another at the end of the year, in the meantime we are still renovating our ppor which we hope to turn into an ip when we are finished and buy another reno.
    Foston

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.