All Topics / Heads Up! / Mortgage Capital Group

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

I had a 2 hr. meeting the other day with the co-director of a comapny called ‘Mortgage Capital Group’

They stated that they deal with over 200 lenders but prefer not to deal with the banks. I was curious as to if anyone has heard of or dealt with them before?

They guaranteed me finance for NZ – in fact 90% through one of their lenders. They further stated that I could get a LOC for $300k. Something sounded dodgy but I’m unsure. They said their website was http://www.mortgagecapital.com.au – haven’t had much success with the site.

They can do a ‘pre-approval’ within 30 min but then need an evaluation do do a ‘formal approval’

Curious as to what you all think?
    Many thanks and God Bless.

Kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Never heard of them but… if you feel that something is dodgy it probably is, in my experience anyway.

Regards
    Sonja

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Geo..do a search on mortgagecapital on the web, not just Australia

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi to all,

This company has been contacting me many many times trying to get me to go through them for finance. Im a bit skeptical because I could never get to their website and find out anything about them. Well they called me again this morning and said it was the following http://www.mortgagecapitalgroup.com.au

– The site is up, so can you all check it out please and let me know your opinion.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of GgoodGgood
    @ggood

Did you ever proceed with their offer and how did you find their level of service?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Wonder why they prefer not to deal with the Banks….. Wouldn't be that they like to rebadge a securitised lenders product under their own label to maximise their profit.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.