All Topics / Opinionated! / Eat your heart out, you single girls

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

Leave the forum for a minute and i get villified.[jealous]
    I am only Gatsby’s Personal Trainer, (oooo thoughts of David Beckham cross my mind) At least that’s my story until next months New Idea…[medieval]

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

To my dear WallFlower,
    It appears your personal training has worked like a miracle for me! How can I thank you enough?
    Regards,
    Gatsby!

@gatsby

And by the way my dear WallFlower I didn’t cheat with a married women, nor was I unfaithful. I have a very strong paternal sense as well. I went to a children’s exhibition today on childrens art. All the paintings were on refrigerators! I then went to the exhibition next door and they had all the arms and legs left out from the displays from Greek statues!
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Some time ago Gatsby you posted and talked about
    wanting to lose weight.

I have since read another post of yours in which you said that you lost some 30 kilos or so.

Congratulations.

You haven’t as yet told us how you managed to do that ?

That is eating this and avoiding that as well as keeping your motivation high.

Pisces

@gatsby

Dear Pisces,

“The fault dear Brutus,
    lies not in our stars?
    But within ourselves?

Julius Caser.
    – Shakespeare –

I kinda lied! I didn’t lose 30Lbs (kg?). I did manage to gain some moderate muscle growth though, which actually also served to reduce and burn body fat. So in a sense, yes I did lose weight (body fat) I guess over a long, slow period of time.. But like gaining musce growth, the secret lies in starting with a goal in mind (whatever that may mean to you personally) and work backwards from there. I wish I could apply this discipline to property investing?? I’d be rich!! Anyway, rewards become a bonus on their own, not the real reason why you do it, whatever discipline you have a passion for.
    I hope this hasn’t confused you and not answered your question accurately but if life is the world in a round shape, it’s more like a ven diagram. Every overlap has a positive benefit from over lapping circles. I hope there was some benifit in this reply. Next post I’ll put up a post re: food to eat that still tastes like chocolate. (One such does exist). Let me know your goals and how you’re going?
    Regards,
    GUTSBY!

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Gatsby!!!shocked2]shocked2]shocked2]

Guess you’re just lucky we all like you so much otherwise telling “porkies” like that may have seen you fall from our (the ladies) favour!!!!!!! Just kidding, nothing wrong with a bit of fun!!!![laugh4][laugh4][laugh4]

Cheers,

Jo

@gatsby

Dear Josie,
    I’d hate to think I would ever fall foul of the lovely ladies on this forum, especially those as lovely as you! Yes, I do think a little bit of mirth can never hurt and may also temper to take the heat out of the serious nature of property investing. Take my friend Dennis. He also enjoys lifting a few weights. He’s not a midget. He’s a midget dwarf! He’s the one who poses for trophies!! Hope your well and if any of the ‘ladies out there’ need a ‘training/joint venture’ partner, feel free to reply!(lol)!
    Kind regards,
    Gatsby!

@monopoly

Awwwwwwww Gatsby!!!!![:I]
    That’s sooooo sweet!!!! [kiss]

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Hehe Monopoly, it seems that Gatsby has won your heart now!
    How cute![inlove]

Celivia

@monopoly

What you reckon Celivia…..should I tell the hubby, or just keep it between us [gossip](all of us, here in the forum)!!!! ???? [laugh4][laugh4]

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Well Monopoly, I dunno…. I think some things are best kept secret! [evil4]
    Even though it’s a huge secret that we’re all sharing (except your hubby) hehe![biggrin]
    [jerry]

Celivia

@gatsby

(Sorry Celivia?)
    My dear Monopoly,
    Your slightest request,
    demands my attention!
    (usually just before your husband will probably attend to me! But how could he not,
    with a wife so inspiring and as beautiful as you?
    My warmest regards forever and always,
    your ever faithful,
    Gatsby!!
    Sorry Celivia, you were saying,…………..

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.