All Topics / Opinionated! / Eat your heart out, you single girls

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 132 total)
  • Profile photo of Mary PoppinsMary Poppins
    @mary-poppins

Hi Jo, yes I just had a look at your profile and, yes, you do show up as being married.

I didn’t intentionally set out to upset you. It is just that when I looked at your photo in the post, you looked so provocative and I thought ‘hey, that girl is on the hunt’.

I now realise of course that that isn’t necessarily the case.

As far as you introducing me to a nice man is concerned, thanks for the offer but no thanks.

I’ve received an email from Peter tonight and I am sooo excited, I cannot sleep.

He says he would like to meet me and wants to come up in a fortnight to see me and take me out for dinner and a show.

We live in different states.

He said he would also send me a photo as an email attachment. I really look forward to that.

Mary

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi Mary,

No offense taken!!! And I wasn’t upset; sorry if it sounded like I was.
    It’s okay, I figured you were joking (or at least, I’d hoped so) LOL
    My “provactive” photo???? You must be referring to the Avatar (the cartoon character that I use); yes it probably seems like it; but no “provactive” is not how I would describe myself. On the other hand, if you are referring to my ACTUAL PHOTO as posted in Member’s pics; you will notice a man by my side…..a.k.a. HUSBAND #2 [inlove]

I am pleased for you, re your upcoming romance, but this Peter, am I correct in assuming, he is a.k.a. Lonelysingleman????

Jo

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

I’m laughing so hard ,my high fibre, low carb cereal is going all over my computer screen.

I can now see how internet romances start..I’m in turmoil. Should i leave my husband of 15 years who is the biggest SPUNK, has big muscles and the cutest pert behind you’ll ever see, and five georgous children who make my life complete AND run of with this Johnny-come-lately aka Peter ???

Let me see now…[laughing]

Hey Gatsby….hang in there re:papa bear

@wallflower

Mary Poppins,
    You sound like a bloke to me

Physcial challenge time…..

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

>>I can now see how internet romances start..I’m in turmoil. Should i leave my husband of 15 years who is the biggest SPUNK, has big muscles and the cutest pert behind you’ll ever see, and five georgous children who make my life complete AND run of with this Johnny-come-lately aka Peter ???<<

Stranger things like that have happened you know.

In any event, WallFlower, joke or no joke, you can use all this nevertheless to keep your husband on his toes.

Show him the overtures made by Peter in his post and the inevitable result will be that you will make your husband pay you a bit more attention than he normally does. Just in case.

Cheers,

Pisces

@monopoly
    Originally posted by Pisces:

Show him the overtures made by Peter in his post and the inevitable result will be that you will make your husband pay you a bit more attention than he normally does. Just in case.

Kinda like emotional blackmail hey???? [whip][laugh4]

Profile photo of LonelySingleManLonelySingleMan
    @lonelysingleman

Hi WallFlower,

I am really starting to feel something stirring in me for you WallFlower. The fact that you may be married or, for that matter, have some children, all of these things wouldn’t really stand in my way if I felt a strong attraction to someone.

Whilst I am a romantic person I do not quite have a way with words like some people do.

I therefore would like to use part of a song titled ‘Fascinations’ to express my thoughts and feelings.

Fascinations

If it seems a little time is needed
    Decisions to be made
    The good advice of friends unheeded
    The best of plans mislaid
    Just looking for a new direction
    In an old familiar way
    The forming of a new connection
    To study or to play

And so the conversation turned
    Until the sun went down
    And many fantasies were learned
    On that day

Keep feeling fascination
    Passion burning
    Love so strong
    Keep feeling fascination
    Looking learning
    Moving on

Love [inlove] (or fascination ?) for you,

Peter

BTW, whilst I fully understand Mary’s attraction to dark eyes I doubt that anything will come from I meeting her. Firstly, I have blue eyes, not dark brown or black. Secondly she, as she herself acknowledges, is on the rather shy side. I am much more attracted to a woman like you, a girl who isn’t afraight to stand out in a crowd.
    Someone who would be the life of a party.

Couldn’t we meet for a coffee sometime WallFlower ? Just to get acquainted, just to relax and sip a cup of coffee sitting outside a sidewalk café. No need to feel threatened, I promise, the most I may try to do is hold your hand.

@monopoly

Awwwwwww ….that’s sooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!
    Wallflower, you lucky girl you; such devotion!!!!!

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hey Gatsby

Sorry to hear about your Dad – I hope he is doing ok?

Cheers
    Mel

@monopoly

Hi Gatsby,

Sorry, I meant to ask you about your dad; I was so caught up in the humour of the soapie “romance” [lmao] part of this thread I overlooked a really serious post where you informed us that your dad had had a stroke.

Please forgive my short-sightedness. Is your dad okay now?

Jo

@wallflower

Hi Lonely Single Dude

Sorry i don’t drink coffee or any substances of addiction.I am Vegan, i only wear natural fibres, and poetry bores me shitless[beatnik]

You didn’t mention if you were paying…[drummer]

@monopoly

Hey WallFlower,

Be a sport!!!!!

Maybe LonelySingleGuy can shout you a “water-chino” (like a cappuccino, without the froth, flavour or price-tag)!!!
    [laugh4][laugh4][laugh4]

Jo

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

Hi Gatsby,
    Im so Sorry to hear about your Dad,
    Take care, Talk soon,

Steve.

[email protected]
    http://www.mobilemortgagemarket.com.au
    Ph:1800 820 500
    Victoria

PLEASE note comments made should NOT be taken as specific taxation, financial, legal or investment advice. Please seek professional, specific advice.

@wallflower

Monopoly are you insinuating I’m BLAND ??
    Watch it child or i’ll ‘water-chinno’ your booty[jerry]

Actually to tell you the truth i do only drink hot water, Tea/coffee/powders just complicate things, and believe me i’m complicated enough !![ohno2]

@monopoly

You “bland” WallFlower????? Never……..!!!!![biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Well you may not be interested in LonelySingleGuy, but judging by his words of tenderness, you sure as heck are his “cuppa tea” [laugh4][laugh4][laugh4]

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Dear Monopoly, Melbear, Steve, et al,
    I really appreciate your concern re: Stan’s (my father) stroke. He’s taken a bit of a dive and he’s having an MRI tomorrow. My mother’s deaf so I’ve just been flat out since Saturday with work/hospital/advocate, etc for him. I bought him a DVD today and some early Jane Austin B+W flicks so he can sit up and watch them. Now to all you female ‘spunk rats’, out there just tell me how the hell I can put a photo up on this site to show you my bald headed, beer gut, short statured appearance. You never know. There may be someone out there to save me from this empty vessel of an existence I lead. ‘Seriously’, just post or pm me and tell me how I can get my photo up as I’m an ‘internet bilingual illiterate!’ I can’t understand how to use the internet in 2 different programs!! I guess I’ll have to go to an internet cafe and get them to scan my photo on this sight or something, but if anyone can help feel free to contact me. It’s about time to I reveal the true ‘Great Gatsby!’
    Looking forward to your assistance,
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

@monopoly

Hi Gatsby,

I am sorry your dad isn’t doing any better, but hopefully the MRI will provide some answers and start the ball rolling towards medical treatment to have him dancing in the aisle once more!!! Keep your chin up, and remember, we’re all thinking of you.

As for posting your photo; just email it to Property_Guru. His email address is (as per the “Members Pics Page” post) [email protected]
    however if his inbox is full, you may need to PM him to get the alternative email address.

Look forward to seeing that gorgeous bald head of yours……..it’s a sign of virility you know??!!!!

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Gee, LonelySingleGuy wouldn’t be MaryPoppins, would he? Both joined on 22/5/2004? Both have similar profiles? Both write really *interesting* poetry…

Chatting up yourself? hehe- it’s too funny :) How’s the RE landscape in your part of the woods, LSG and MP? Let us know… but at the SAME time- let’s see if you have 4 hands :+P

Gatsby, I think you seem like a great guy- a real charmer, for what it’s worth :))

kay henry

Keymaster
    @piadmin

>>Look forward to seeing that gorgeous bald head of yours……..it’s a sign of virility you know??!!!!<<

Yeh, so the myth goes.

Personally I think it is because they are so desperate about their lack of virility that they pull their hair out.

Pisces

Keymaster
    @piadmin

You may well be right Kay about LonelyMan and Mary being one and the same.

However, it is just as likely that Mary until recently was just a lurker and the moment she saw
    Peter’s post she officially joined so as to be able to contact him.

If however it is a put up job by one (or more) people on this website, let us have a competition to see who (we think) we can suspect of hoodwinking us all.

I reckon these kind of pests and posts should be banned. They have nothing to do with real estate.

Personally I think the culprit may be Steve !? Or even Richmond ? Or, as a 5/1 chance, Chan.

Hey, what about I running a (betting) book on it.

Here are the odds :

Steve 2/1
    Richmond 3/1
    Chan 5/1
    Gatsby 6/1

I am prepared to accept genuine bets on the above
    at the quoted odds up to a risk of $ 500-00.

Pisces

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 132 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.