All Topics / Opinionated! / Eat your heart out, you single girls

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 132 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Mary Donaldson has shown the way. She got herself a very attractive guy and a Prince Charming to boot.

There is no longer a need for YOU to settle for a big eared accountant, a toothy surveyor or bad breathed property investor.

Raise your sights. The sky is the limit. The world is full of Princes, roaming the world to find a nice girl just like you.

Pisces

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Personally, she can have him with my good wishes!
    Considering the media circus that most royals are exposed to nowadays, I wouldn’t want to marry a prince.
    Fame in whatever shape it visits you doesn’t strike me as being a desirable place to be.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Wwwhat ? You think that a girl should rather settle for a big eared accountant, a toothy surveyor or bad breathed property investor ?? [wink]

Pisces

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I would never “settle” for anyone.
    And I think hubby might have something to say about it anyway….

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Hmmm marrying a prince?

He’d probably be looking over my shoulder all day to see what ‘unprincess-like’ things I’m up to.[blush2]

And…

I’d always wonder when the day comes that he’ll be turning back into a frog. [biggrin]

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

HA! Me wanna be a princess?? I like burping and farting too much and I love laughing really loudly too. I don’t think that would go down too well at the royal dinner table…

I think I’ll leave it to the chicky babes who hate chipping a nail…

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi all,

I just keep thinking what it was like when they first met, in that little beer garden, at the back of the Sydney pub, when the ever predictable question of “Oh and what do you do for a living???” was asked:

Mary: I’m a Real Estate Agent, and you?
    Fredrick: I’m a Prince!!!!
    Mary: [lmao][lmao][lmao][lmao]

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Pisces,

There are princesses everywhere- some of them just don’t have a title [inlove]

Scremin, what dinner table does farting and burping go down well in?

kay henry

@scremin

umm.. I didn’t quite mean burping and farting at the dinner table mate but the loud laughing… Some people find loud laughers to be a little annoying. Even I do to an extent. I get annoyed at myself!!! ;-)

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

@kay-henry

Scremin [evo]

kay henry

@scremin

Kay,
    How come you not hitting the town and painting it red tonight?[blink][lmao]

Or having a cosy night in snuggling?[ohno]

@kay-henry

Scremin,

To be frank, I had a rather large night on Thursday night, and now, my body and mind are screaming for me to be good, healthy, and domestic. So i am trying to be all good :))

kay henry

@scremin

Geez, I remember doing the Thursday night thing in England and having to catch this really bouncy double decker bus and My mate and I made the bad choice to sit down the back. Our breakfast was nearly up for all to see….

Cremin and I are trying to save money for reno’s we gonna do on house after it settles in about 3 weeks time. Plus Cremin going on a boys weekend next weekend down to Perth for the footy and I am going on a conference the following weekend, so I don’t think we had better go anywhere this weekend… Boohoo… I do miss having mates around to just hang out with on Sat nights… Yet to make those sort of mates here in GEro…. Time will tell.

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Well, I realised last night that I would fail the princess in waiting test – I’d want to giggle! There’s no way I could look as beautiful and regal as Mary did throughout all those hours.
    Oh well. hehehehe

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

Bah, if you aim for a prince, you will walk past quite a few nearly princes, one of them will do me very nicely.

I must admit they did look very good together at the wedding – I am a sucker for a man in uniform!!!
    CD

CastleDreamer

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

You have to admit though, for someone who worked as an RE, her management portfolio has expanded quite considerably wouldn’t you agree?????????? [lmao]

Jo

Profile photo of SuperTedSuperTed
    @superted
    Originally posted by Pisces:

Mary Donaldson has shown the way. She got herself a very attractive guy and a Prince Charming to boot.

There is no longer a need for YOU to settle for a big eared accountant, a toothy surveyor or bad breathed property investor.

Raise your sights. The sky is the limit. The world is full of Princes, roaming the world to find a nice girl just like you.

Pisces

She seems nice but in the back of my mind is “how much is this going to really cost him?” ;-)

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

>>Some people find loud laughers to be a little annoying. Even I do to an extent. I get annoyed at myself!!! ;-)<<

Cremin, if you genuinely want to cure yourself of that terrible disgusting laughter there are two solutions :

1.Record that annoying hyena laugh on an endless tape and start playing it to yourself day and night.

You will soon get so fed up that you will change your habits.

OR

2. have yourself wired up to a contraption that will give you an electric shock everytime you laugh uproariously. Any self respecting engineer will be able to put this together for you for less that a thousand dollars.

Unless you are able to reform yourself no Princess will ever want to have anything to do with you and that isn’t really what you want, is it now ?

Pisces

@scremin

I already am a pricess according to my dad!! And my hubby reckons I’m his queen so I don’t really care too much about my loud laugh! I actually finds it is infectious and makes others laugh too!!! I don’t find it disgusting Pisces…

As for the zapping contraption… hmmmm….

Profile photo of ezy.home.loans23320ezy.home.loans23320
    @ezy.home.loans23320

Lets hope she learnt from the last girl who married a prince.
    and he did look like a frog
    lessons are not always EZY [buz2]

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 132 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.