Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of dannadsdannads
    @dannads

Hi All,

Anyone here from Ayr or who know about the place? I have found some reasonably good deals there but am not familiar with the area.

Cheers
    Dannads

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

You may get a reply if you explain what or where is Ayr?

May God prosper you always.[biggrin]
    Marc

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin
    Originally posted by dannads:

Hi All,
    Anyone here from Ayr or who know about the place? I have found some reasonably good deals there but am not familiar with the area.
    Cheers
    Dannads

Hi Dannads

I hope you snapped up this good deal you’re talking about at Ayr. I’m from Qld’s Sunshine Coast hinterland (Gympie), and I for one would love to hear about your experiences in Ayr.

Please let us know details of the sort of deals you’ve found in Ayr(vague generalities are fine: Price, rental, type of dwelling). I have 16 +CF properties, and can help you with demographic statistics links etc

For those who don’t know where Ayr is, click onto this map link. If you’re too lazy to hunt it down, it’s half an inch south of Townsville, Coastal Qld. This map link is cool, anyway:

http://www.arta.com.au/D9.html

Cheers

Greg F

Profile photo of Adrian CahillAdrian Cahill
    Participant
    @adriannqld

yeah. Ayr is small but alright place. yesterday i saw a coule of ok deals for their. off top of my head was 120k with 170pw return for house. dont know about long term for the area though. there is a lot of employment from the land and mill. 90km sth of tsv. there are a few towns like this around tsv but they need sugar exports. if this industry goes any further down these towns are in trouble

Adrian Cahill | AdrianCahill.com Personal Development Expert
    http://adriancahill.com/from-investor-to-coach/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Here since 2002, however things have evolved over the years.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.