All Topics / General Property / NZ Trip in June

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

Hi all,

Planning another trip to North Island for June. Should be a wee bit chilly by then I would think.

Hoping to actually get around and see more than the inside or Real Estate Agencies and houses this time!!!

Backpacking is a great way to get your feet on the ground, meet people and keep the costs of the trip down – leaving more money for property deals!!!

Anyone else planning trips in June?

Cheers
    CD

CastleDreamer

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi CastleDreamer,

yes, will be over there from late june to early july, but not in the interest of looking at property, just a holiday and doing some skiing… and having a quick break from the investing game…

… will be going to both north and south island, but just out there to have some fun…

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi CD

i’m up in the North Island next week (yes a little soon) and back again in a few weeks time. Feel like coffee again ?

have a great time if i don’t see you.

regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of spodgespodge
    @spodge

CD,
    Just bought the tickets online for a trip mid June to early July. Flights are so cheap, $232 to Auckland and $135 back from Christchurch (inc tax & charges). Taking wife and two teenage daughters for a well deserved holiday, sightseeing, sking and hopefully to purchase a property.

Cheers.

Spodge.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Would LOVE to go to NZ..when it’s snowing !![inlove]

Hows things going spodge..?

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.