All Topics / General Property / Free Land !!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Profile photo of ListerLister
    @lister

Well sort of….[exhappy]

I found a company that allows your to construct on their land via a JV. You pay for the land on settlement…so it’s a huge advantage.

Email me if you want to know more !

Lister

“Constituo, Facio, Fortuno!”

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

it wouldnt be your company would it!! thanks for offering such a great deal with your first posting!!

Profile photo of GeronimoGeronimo
    @geronimo

Why would you want to settle on the full package and pay max stamp duty?

Would it not make more sense to settle on the land prior to the house being finished so you only pay Stamp Duty on the land component?

Brendon

Acute Mortgage Reductions
    http://www.acutemr.com.au
    [email protected]

Profile photo of theloanarrangertheloanarranger
    @theloanarranger

So I build my house on your land, huh? We really wouldn’t want to have a disagreement about anything before settlement now, would we?

theloanarranger

Profile photo of ListerLister
    @lister

It’s not my company…

Originally posted by aussierogue:

it wouldnt be your company would it!! thanks for offering such a great deal with your first posting!!

@lister

I’m concerned that you are involved in Mortgage Reduction but you do not have a basic understanding of stamp duty? When you build a house you pay GST on the construction, you only pay stamp duty on the land value !

Originally posted by Geronimo:

Why would you want to settle on the full package and pay max stamp duty?

Would it not make more sense to settle on the land prior to the house being finished so you only pay Stamp Duty on the land component?

Brendon

[email protected]

@lister

You enter into a JV to construct on the vendors land…it’s a legal contract so it’s no different to a H&L scenario…

Originally posted by theloanarranger:

So I build my house on your land, huh? We really wouldn’t want to have a disagreement about anything before settlement now, would we?

theloanarranger

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

this is adverstising -plse lock it moderators

Profile photo of krazystylerkrazystyler
    @krazystyler

All you guys trying to shoot this post down should be ashamed, we all have to start somewhere and we all get attacked by negative opinions on everything we do, then you get somewhere youself and shoot anyone else without following up on all the facts. Give people a chance, find out more, then evaluate the findings. Get your head out of your butt bigwigs who think they know everything.
    I got the same when i first came here with some awesome opportunites, but some were smart to follow up on it and are now the wiser too.
    Some people grow up after school, some dont.
    Kevin[baaa]
    [email protected]

@geronimo
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Lister:

I’m concerned that you are involved in Mortgage Reduction but you do not have a basic understanding of stamp duty? When you build a house you pay GST on the construction, you only pay stamp duty on the land value ![quote

Lister

Thank-you for your comments, I’m pretty sure I understand Stamp duty but thanks again for your concern.

Perhaps you misunderstood, I was under the impression that with people who are not builders, the company would be happy to provide a builder for them, hence they would settle on a full property at the end, and hence pay stamp duty on the full amount. If they were to settle on the land prior, then yes they would only pay stamps on that.

Perhaps you could provide us with further details for us to make a full evaluation, before getting aggressive. Otherwise your first post does look blatantly like an advertisement as you have not even provided the relevant company’s details for us to check it out for ourselves.

Krazystyler – point taken but don’t you think “Email me if you want to know more!” looks pretty much like every other Get-Rich-Quick ad in the newspapers?

Brendon

[email protected]

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Krazystyler,

I see where you’re coming from, but the problem is, when people come in here and their first post is an advertisement, and then you often never see them again and they don’t contribute it any way other than their own promotion, it’s annoying.

Kevin, you stayed and posted even after your advertising posts were deleted, so it means you have an interest in discussing property issues and sharing ideas, and not just selling a product. You staying and contributing is a good thing.

People can put a signature URL or something with a link to their product- at the bottom of their post. That’s the legitimate form of advertising on here.

kay henry

@lister

Brendon,

Apologies for seeming to be aggressive but it was not my intention. I do however take offence to people who ‘assume’ that they know what others have to offer. Yes it was my first post and I can see how it may look like a ‘Get Rich Quick’ scam, but I would prefer to call it my way of sharing something that I have found useful.
    It is not ‘My’ company nor would I profit in anyway by telling anyone about it. I simply have found a way to utilise what available funds I have to construct an IP on land that I don’t technically own.
    FYI I am using my Self Managed Super to fund the construction, which has some pretty neat tax advantages associated with it.
    Anyway, my offer still stands and if anyone wants to know more you can email me. I came across this company about 2 months ago after they advertised on the front page of the Trading Post. I’m glad this post has evoked some passionate discussion !

Quote:
    Originally posted by Lister:

Perhaps you could provide us with further details for us to make a full evaluation, before getting aggressive. Otherwise your first post does look blatantly like an advertisement as you have not even provided the relevant company’s details for us to check it out for ourselves.

Krazystyler – point taken but don’t you think “Email me if you want to know more!” looks pretty much like every other Get-Rich-Quick ad in the newspapers?

Brendon

[email protected]

@geronimo

No worries!

And welcome, now how about posting their details so we can have a look ourselves or do we have to e-mail you first?

Brendon

[email protected]

@lister

They are called PFS Construction Consulting Group, based in South Melbourne. Their phone number is 8699 8001….no website for their property company but they do have a superannuation website.

http://www.supersolution.com.au

My IP is 40% completed and they have project managed quite well so far. Hopefully this helps some of you…

No worries!

And welcome, now how about posting their details so we can have a look ourselves or do we have to e-mail you first?

Brendon

[email protected]

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

No website?? [cigar][eh][guilty][hmm]

In these days of techies, it is so much better if people have a website. Their lack of a website is probably not only bad for business, but also makes them look a tad unprofessional.

kay henry

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Where is their land situated? Near the black stump?????

Profile photo of ezy.home.loans23320ezy.home.loans23320
    @ezy.home.loans23320

If some one is offering I am looking ,
    why dont we all stay in bed and not check out any possabilities,just maybe its what you or I are looking for , it cost’s nothing to look.
    If is an advert delete it , if its a good idea have a closer look…I wish I had all the knowlege and money I needed, I could stay in bed all day.Thank you for your contibution to this forum, welcome,Some of these guys arn’t EZY , but I am.[ most days][strum]
    IF I WAS A RICH MAN…

@lister

Why don’t you ring them and find out? I got my block at Eaglemont (Ivanhoe)….hardly the Black Stump !

Originally posted by yack:

Where is their land situated? Near the black stump?????

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Well its hardly free land then. Obviously its taken into account in working out the split or joint venture.

What happens if there is a dispute. The land is in their name, the building is on their land. You are stuck with bills in your name.

No thanks.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.