All Topics / Opinionated! / PUBLICISING PM MESSAGES (Attn: RussH)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Warning: To those of you who have never sent any other poster a PM (private message) please be aware, that there are people here, who are unable to deal with one-on-one messages, and feel obligated to publicily share what is meant to be a private discussion between posters.

I personally, sent a PM to one member some time ago, basically abusing him in private, and his response was …. nothing. In doing nothing, not even responding to my PM the recipient showed far more maturity than I would have accredited him with, unlike today’s episode with another PM recipient, who took a PM I sent, and posted in the forum as a cheap shot at trying to make me look bad. But this person didn’t leave it there, they had the cheek to PM me back minutes later and say, hey “call me” !!!!….Sorry, I don’t play those sorts of twisted games, and I don’t think anyone in here should either.

Lesson to be learnt: Don’t use other people as leverage for your twisted sense of fun, and certainly keep PMs as they were intended…Private!!!

To that first person I PMed way back when, RussH, I wish to apologise for my misjudgement of you, at least you had the maturity, in that if you weren’t going to say anything nice, you weren’t going to say anything at all….for that, I commend your behaviour and thank you.

Jo

Profile photo of SuperTedSuperTed
    @superted

Ohhh thats so sweet ;-)

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

I got the same message, Monopoly. I found it a bity scarey personally.

kay henry

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Yes Kay, but the word I was thinking of was “sick” actually.

BTW I edited my original post. I have since PMed RussH to apologise for being so hard on him. At least he behaved responsibly in his non-responsiveness, and didn’t play games!!!

Jo

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Ladies (and Super Ted)

i don’t know who you are talking about, but it just goes to show that we (especially the ladies) need to be careful on things like internet forums. It’s sad but sometimes i think its better for the girls to keep there identity secret. Having said all that, everyone that i have meet personally though this forum have been absolutley top people, i love them all, they have all been fantastic to meet in person.

regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

westan,

I’ve met some great people on here too- lemme think. I’ve met sis, PG, Chan (and Mrs Chan), Rugby, Teacherk6, melbear, and Celivia. And they were all good people. I think the usual cautions about the internet apply about giving out personal details etc. We wouldn’t want someone coming to our house, and stealing our mortgage from us- hehe :))

On the other hand, it’s good to trust and it helps keep one’s faith in humanity. And those people who have met me know I am too big and hairy to be taken advantage of :) (Anyone wanna steal my mortgage for me and lower my LVR for a bit??)

kay henry

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

That’s food for thought westan

I can honestly say i too am also a really nice person Kay, How do you know? I voted for Rupert to get the million bucks…there!

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

wiallflower what on earth are you talking about, i’m in New Zealand that might explain my ignorance as its still 1997 here.

bye westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

Westan said:

Having said all that, everyone that I have meet personally though this forum have been absolutley top people, I love them all, they have all been fantastic to meet in person.

Oh Westan how sweet.

I fully agree with you.Even stuck away in the King Country area of NZ all the Aussies I’ve meet have been absolutely top people.

Regards

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi Westan,

I hear what you’re saying, and agree with you wholeheartedly. I am always cautious (and weary) especially on the internet.

That is not to say, I would never respond to anyone who wishes to speak to me, I am (and always have been) more than approachable. However, the incident today put me on alert and I became very weary of the other person’s intentions. Hence, best leave them to their own devices….I don’t have the time, nor the desire to participate in such mind games.

But, that is history, and I would prefer to put it (and its orginator) to the back of my mind.

Jo

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

im not voting – but if i did jerry wld get my vote! im not kidding!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.