All Topics / Heads Up! / chat room

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of jamestkjamestk
    @jamestk

hi guys does this site have a chat room where we can chat live in real time??

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi jamestk,

Thought I’d better answer your question. In short…not that I know of.

Maybe that is something Steve will look into, but for now, apart from posting on the forum, emailing or PM (private messaging) direct is the only form of communication available.

Jo

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Guys

No there is no chat room, pity.

another site called propertytalk.co.nz has one, this site has a nz emphasis.

regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Try #IPChat supported by the Somersoft forum – there’s a good 20+ investors hanging out there at most times of the day & late into the night….

You can connect to it using a Java client from the main page of the Somersoft Forum (http://www.somersoft.com/forums)

Or via mIRC or another chat client connecting via one of the Blitzed servers.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

If you come into IPCHAT make sure you say hello to me!

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Lets petition for a chat room here.I for 1 would love a live chat at midnight when I do most of my stuff anyway.

DD

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey MH – do you work full time on this site?

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

No, But I have it open on my screen all day.

Is that what you are asking?

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

well kinds – its just that when someone asks you a question, you reply straight away – which is a good thing in a way…

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

NO, NO CHAT ROOMS, I spend enough time on here anyway. Yes, I know I have a choice to participate or not. Just giving my thougths that’s all.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Having a chat room is part of the PI.com business model, but it would not be open for 24 horus – just for special discussion and other designated events.

Prior to this happening we had to sort out our database engine, which is just about complete.

In short – it’s something I’d like too, but there are a few priorities above it.

Cheers.

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

thanks Steve – can’t wait for it and for these other priorities…[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

One of the great things about a chat room would be being able to see a person who has specified knowledge and actually having a conversation with them and being able to ask them questions and have them answered. Messaging is useful, but it still doesn’t have the immediacy of chat. So you see a QS or a Mortgage broker or someone who’s doing what you want to do re investment, and you can ask if you can speak to them, and then have a private conversation with them. I remember having a phone conversation with Simon (MortgageBroker) once, and him telling me immediately how much I could borrow given my current finances. It was certainly motivating! Chat is like the phone- only quieter :)

Yay for an upcoming chat room!

kay henry

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.