All Topics / Opinionated! / Cashflow 101

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

I recently played Cashflow 101 with some members of the AREIG. My 1st time I had played the game.

It was a fun night and learnt the most my from 14yo son. Where most people would just sell a card for next to nothing, as it was better then just putting it back on the pile, my son was in debt (due to having a child……….PMSL) couldn’t afford to buy what the card was offering so he decided to auction it off. No one else has thought of this and he made a lazy $2000 for it. Enough to get himself out of debt and get on well and truly with the game.

Who says the most experienced have the most to offer? Always be prepared to learn from ANYONE!

Looking forwards to the next game [medieval]

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Bear

good to hear you enjoyed the game. i’ve played it a few times and enjoyed it also.

Great to see your back in Business
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

can i ask you what are you doing ?? Is that allowed on the forum as i’m asking bear he isn’t trying to promote himself ?

regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by westan:

Hi Bear

good to hear you enjoyed the game. i’ve played it a few times and enjoyed it also.

Great to see your back in Business
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

can i ask you what are you doing ?? Is that allowed on the forum as i’m asking bear he isn’t trying to promote himself ?

regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Double Ads.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

I recommend that if you’ve played cashflow a few times you also take a look at Hybrid’s Real Estate game.

It’s more focused than Cashflow & more of a simulation than a game but it certainly can teach people quite a bit about investing.

There’s a thread with reviews of it here, including comments by the designer (the last post from Kieran): http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11690&highlight=Hybrid+Real

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi Westan,

Actually no im not doing much, still waiting on legal eagles to get back to me on some possible loopholes they are looking into.

How about yourself?

Regards Bear

Regards Bear

Participant
    @bear1964
    Originally posted by Aceyducey:

I recommend that if you’ve played cashflow a few times you also take a look at Hybrid’s Real Estate game.

It’s more focused than Cashflow & more of a simulation than a game but it certainly can teach people quite a bit about investing.

There’s a thread with reviews of it here, including comments by the designer (the last post from Kieran): http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11690&highlight=Hybrid+Real

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Looks interesting, does any one on the list have this game? any other comments about it?

Regards Bear

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Bear

good to here from you, we are going crazy here, we are asdding to our staff, which will be great for investors and us.

hope things sort out in your favour

regards westan

Participant
    @bear1964

Great to hear , keep up the good work mate ;)

Regards Bear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.