All Topics / Forum Frolic / Go Tigers

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

well done the mighty Tigers , it looks like they are turning the season around, keep up the good work. Awesome Matthew Richardson – 7 goals straight next week lets see 10 !

westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Come on guys

12 reads . No Replies

thats pathetic, all i can assume is everyone is too busy watching the replay to reply.

come on Tiger supporters lets hear some comments, anyone actually see the game (even on TV), i don’t get much here in NZ one 1hr show on the weekend highlights , the afl footy show and on saturday morning we get to see the friday night game. which is great for me.

bye westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Come on westan we both know the “yellow and black” fortunes could go pear shaped again in the blink of an eye.

Cheers
    a realistic r

@westan

Hi Richmond

sadly what you say is true. But hey i want to have my little bit of fun, cos i know it wont last long , 5 days to go, then i’ll be depressed again.

Hey its great to see Collingwood [biggrin][rolleyesanim][thumbsupanim][tongue][specool][upsidedown]

yep its great.

regards westan

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

Yeah, I agree it’s great to see Collingwood……..dumped on by the mighty ( for one day at least ) Blue boys. Even if we don’t win another game for the rest of the year, we still beat the arch enemy.

:)

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

@westan

Hi Myydral

i remember hearingon the radio an old collingwood player (no not buckley) from the 1950’s and he said how tough it was playing for collingwoog as every week the opposition would try extra hard because everyone loved to beat collingwood (as per your comments), just and interesting thought.

saw the AFL highlihghts last night on pay TV Gee some great marks from the round

bye weatan

@myydral

Westan, I have a mate who is a one-eyed Essendon supporter. Every year ( I live in Alice Springs ) I would time my travel to Melbourne to include the Carlton – Essendon match. We would catch up and go to the game, each bringing tissues with us to present to the other in front of everyone!! Great fun, even our families got into it too.

It’s one thing I do miss being in Alice – the footy.

Cheers

@westan

RICHARDSON

what more can i say 10

westan

Profile photo of BlackJackBlackJack
    Participant
    @blackjack

RICHO… legend!!!

Must have had something other than hair transplanted !!!

[specs]

@myydral

Not a bad win, shame I can’t say the same for Carlton. ;(

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

I don’t really like football, and even I saw Richo get 10 goals. Do you feel better in the world today Westan my man?????

My theory – football has supplanted the gladiators of old – and you guys love it!!!

Cheers
    CD :-)

CastleDreamer

@westan

Well let me be the first to say i predicted 10 goals to Richo, look at my first post. but i’m not going to make a prediction for next round. Even if i tell you how many he gets you would still think it was a fluke.

CD- i was listening to the footy on the internet and as Richo was kicking those goals in the last quarter the smile on my face was getting bigger and bigger, even said to Alvin (my brother) that i might have to go back to Oz for a weekend just to see Richo play, if he keeps it up , he’s great to watch- Us Tigers supports love to see him Shine.

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Yep, it was certainly great to see the mighty Brumbies beat the Chiefs to score the home final.

As for the aerial ping pong – let’s just say my team got flogged, AND I got lots of footy tips wrong! [:(]

Cheers
    Mel

@westan

Hi mel

with the footy tips just tip Richmond to win every week, thats what i do. No forget that, on second thoughts i haven’t won a tiopping comp. for a long long time

westan

@westan

OK to be honest the only reason i put this message on was to get this to the front page, the poor old tigers need a bit of encouragement come you Yellow and Black supporters lets get behind them (and not with your knives).

regards westan
    PS whose turn is it to beat us this week ?

@myydral

Westan, would love to see a match between Carlton and Richmond. It would be a battle to see who could play the worst :)

Profile photo of baloobaloo
    Participant
    @baloo

I remember the days when a Richmond v Carlton clash would have me in a tither all week long. What a shame the game, the whole competition even, has lost that raw passion. I guees it’s what happens when they try and legislate personalities out of the game.

Tigers v Blues, reminds me of ’82 when Richmond last made the GF. Carn na Tiges

@westan

ok my prediction for the game (Richmond v Carton)

Richardson will have a big one at least 6 goals and the Tigers will will by more than 20points

go tiges

regards westan

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.