All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Solicsitors/Accountants in Perth!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi all,
    are thereany investors in Perth? As a ‘Newby’ I haven’t seen too many of you. I need some help in finding a reputable Solisitor and Accountant with good investment savvy in the Perth area. I need some legal advice relatively quickly and would like to know if any one out there can help me?
    Cheers

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Calvin,

Accountant – Try Patrick Thatcher – Subiaco 9380 9533 http://www.rmgaccounting.com.au

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Thanx Derek,
    that’ll help. I will make enquiries with him. How about a solicitor? Any ideas, used one of late?

Cheers
    Elmar

Profile photo of adams25@bigpond.net.au[email protected]
    Participant
    @adams25-bigpond.net.au

Hi Calvin

I am getting ready to start WRAPS here but having trouble with the Credit Providers License[angry2] blending in with The Company/Trust structure at the moment, Any advise would be great.

The following are clued on with WRAPS;[blink]
    Peter Slikerveer ( accountant ) 08 92494833
    Jeremy Malcolm ( Solicitor ) 08 92130800

Cheers

Shane.

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Do you have a specific need for a solicitor? If it’s just for a settlement then most settlements in WA go through a conveyancer or a settlement agency.

I’ve been through a few and the best I’ve found is Blaze Conveyancing Pty Ltd. Phone 08 93307242.

I’ve foudn them to be proactive rather than reactive.

PK

Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

Clarke Whyte Property Lawyers in the city are very good

Bradshaw Kylynycz Settlements in Stirling are AWESOME. Speak to Jan Kylynycz she works any time of day or night… Ill be using her for many years to come yet! ;)

Luke =)

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi all,

Typically you do not need or use a solicitor in WA real estate transactions = however Elmar’s situation was based on the interpretatioon of wording one of conditions included with the contract of sale.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.