Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of mistymisty
    @misty

Does anyone know of the game Cashflow, mentioned in the Rich Dad Poor Dad book. Is there anyone in Adelaide who has games going to try before buying?

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

i know you can buy the electronic version. its absolutely great. i play it all the time and can now get very creative with the deals, especially the shares. of note is buying 1 million shares at a dollar a pop, will crash the computer!
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Misty

i’ve played it a few times and enjoyed it everytime. It’s not the sort of game i’d want to play every week though. the funny thing with my experience is those played the game as the live life. My friend whose game it was never got out of the rat race on any of the occasions he played. He kept landing on “doodad” cards and like in real live had heaps of “toy” but had to keep working.

regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

The game takes a while to learn – try to find someone who has played it and knows it. It is a great indicator of real life persona – what you do in real life comes out in the game. The first ( and only so far ) time I played it, I actually won! Shocked myself, and the experienced players I was playing with. Great fun

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hey Shaun

You can’t buy a million shares! max is 99999. However, if you try to buy that many of the CDs, it definitely crashes the computer!!![biggrin]

Tried it twice before I worked out it wasn’t going to work![blush2]

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.