All Topics / Finance / WANTED. Sydneys BEST Mortgage Broker.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

OK. Following my recent posts about dramas with a particular mortgage broker, I am making an attempt to get some genuine referrals from people who have used very professional, reliable, no BS mortgage brokers. I need someone who is confident they know what can and cant be done and who will advise me what is best for ME both short term and long term, not just what is best for them.

(If you dont want to post on here feel free to PM me.)

Your help would be appreciated guys!

Thankyou!

Happy investing,
    Luke[cap]

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Here I am.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Lone_2Lone_2
    @lone_2

Hi Luke,

I am a mortgage broker and I work with a very experienced team of mortgage brokers who not only help property investors, but also invest in property regularly themselves. I would be more than happy to give you some information of what’s available.

Please contact me on [email protected]

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Luke,

I’m an investor & I recommend Rolf Latham (www.asapfinancial.com.au).

Hi is an extremely experienced brokers who work for a large number of property investors already.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of theloanarrangertheloanarranger
    @theloanarranger

You called ??

theloanarranger

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

Hi Luke,
    I noticed you are in Sydney. Is your (ex) Broker based in a South Western suburb with a long name starting with C and that is not Camden by any chance, and going regularly to the court house for some embarrassing “allegations”?

May God bless you
    and prosper you.
    Marc

Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

Marc,

Not it isnt. She supposedly personally knows two CEO’s of which names I wont mention… She isnt entirely bad, just inefficient and not entirely professional.

As the person who will be signing the loan I would like to know what is going on, who I am applying to and how the loan/s will be structured. I also need information on the loan itself. Why is it so hard to get this information?

geeeez i know im impatient but some people need a kick in the u know what sometimes [biggrin]

Luke [cap]

Participant
    @1winner

Luke, I also fired my broker, and I could write a long “horror” post about him, (but I will not)

I had the same recomendations you can read here, Terry and Rolf, from others who used them and found them very professional.

I will be using one of them myself (perhaps after an interview) for my next purchase, as soon as I can get over the last two nighmerish weeks of two overlapping settlements with an absent broker, two banks chasing me because the broker does not return calls, one vendor overseas on holiday unable to authorise extension for settlement, solicitor forgetting to book settlement with the bank, solicitor finding the day before settlement 3k are missing, Westpack computers rolling over at settlement, Solicitor posting 4 days before settlement via ordinary mail essential documents to be signed and returned…INTERSTATE, Bank debiting my account with monthly repayment 6 days afer settlement, $2,900 worth of fees charged to a discharged loan in error by Wizard . . .do you want to hear more?

Need a holiday! My agent rang yesterday with a property I was after in summer that did not sell due to finances, and that is back on the market, 10k cheaper (108k). I would have normaly jumped at it…I told her that I offer $80k not one dollar more, hehe may be next month.

May God bless you
    and prosper you.
    Marc

Participant
    @bonbeach

Marc

I wonder if our two brokers ARE related??? haha

Wouldnt surprise me! I know EXACTLY what you are going through!!! Im sure it is very frustrating for you.

Luke [cap]

Participant
    @bonbeach
    Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

If you want 6pence worth from North of the NSW Border I can recommend Terry.

Having read most of his 1000+ posts he certainly knows his onions.

Cheers Richard
    richard at fhog.com.au
    http://www.fhog.com.au

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Participant
    @1winner

Agreed, if posts are anithing to go by, Terry has my vote. Then again my ex broker was impressive when I first met him (!)

May God bless you
    and prosper you.
    Marc

Participant
    @bonbeach

You are correct, Terry does know his stuff. I have contacted him and he is helping me. Thank you all for your suggestions. =)

Much appreciated

Luke [cap]

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

I have another good one for you and as Im new to this Im not sure how much I’ll be listened to. I have had 3 years great dealings with several lenders all through Dennis Mrljak of Smartline Home loans in Parramatta. Only 1 deal in all that time has he not been able to do. I went elsewhere for that and was soon back to Dennis.

Call him on 9630 0942.

me, im the devils advocate.

DD

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

I heard Dennis was good
    no offense to anyone else either.

Alos Michael Hole at Ewealth

” a blind man may see what a sighted man may not”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.