All Topics / Help Needed! / Coffs Harbour

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of andreawandreaw
    Participant
    @andreaw

Can anybody give me some advice on Coffs Harbour. We are thinking of buying an apartment there. Does anybody own property there. Is the demand for rental property good? Do you know what the capital growth is going to be like over the next couple of years?

Profile photo of roborobo
    @robo

Hi Andrea,
    I have 1 ppor and 1 ip and are about to buy another ip in Coffs. Like elsewhere prices have doubled. Talking to agents prices have levelled and they believe we have only been playing catch up to our neighbours Port Macquarie and Ballina. The agent is saying 8 – 12% over the next year. Spoke to a valuer who also said the same. This is just what i have heard.
    Demand for houses is good not sure about units.
    Ring a few pm’s.
    I know this for sure its a great place to live.
    Robo

Profile photo of sizzling_ducksizzling_duck
    @sizzling_duck

The gf’s mother has two IPs in Coffs, an apartment which seems to be always in use and her original PPOR which has always seen use as well. From what I could gather there is always room for low-budget accomodation there (due to in the past the high unemployment rate and so on, the gf knew this kind of info growing up there). Of course if you can get close to the uni that will be a bonus.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.