All Topics / Forum Frolic / Inner Peace

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

I am passing this on to you because we all need inner peace. By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The article read:

“The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you’ve started.”

So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn’t finished…. and before coming to work this morning I have finished off a bottle of Bacardi, a bottle of red wine, a bottle of Jim Beam, my Prozac, some valium, a small box of chocolates and 2 litres of Fosters Lager, a 1/2 can of cider, a large reefer and some cheese.

Ypou hvae no ideaa how bolody gerat I fleel rgiht aobuut now….You myay wnat to psass tihs on to aynmoe yoiu feeel isin needof smome InenPoeace

Cjrers!

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Hahahaha I reckon I could do with a bit of inner peace at about 5 o,clock.MMMMMMMM.Should sleep well tonight LOL.
    Russ[biggrin]

Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

Shushar,
    I get my inner peas by opening the tin, and diging in deep with a spoon. [drummer]

lifexperience

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.