All Topics / General Property / Melbourne IP Group

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of krazystylerkrazystyler
    @krazystyler

Excellent!
    It looks like we have at least 8 people coming along to the lunch at the Blackburn Hotel at around 12:30pm This Sunday (9th May). If anymore people would like to come you are welcome!
    Just ask for Kevin and the IP group in the bistro area.
    I look forward to meeting you all!

Kevin
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1

sorry,i’m off looking at a possible purchase this weekend.But pls keep me posted for further catch-ups!

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Kev,

what’s the exact address???

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Imaybee able to come. It’s going to deppend on my curcumstances and what happens travelling.

Count me in as ‘a maybee’ but i possibaly won’t be able to come.

Can you please put up exact details of the address. Good directions ,land icons, prominent land structures to look out for when travelling.

How to get there coming from Geelong way?

Online Positive Cashflow Financial Analysis Calculator.

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

i’ll try and get there!!

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I maybee able to come. It’s going to deppend on my curcumstances and what happens travelling.

Count me in as ‘a Maybee’ but i possibaly won’t be able to come.

Can you please put up exact details of the address. Good directions ,land icons, prominent land structures to look out for when travelling.

How to get there coming from Geelong way?

Online Positive Cashflow Financial Analysis Calculator.

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi Krazystyler,

I remember some time ago when your first posted this date, I said I would love to attend….I now realise that it is Mother’s Day. And as a “mother” my kids have decided to take me out for the day!! [inlove]

So sadly I must decline, but I look forward to the next one, please keep me posted.

Regards,

Jo

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

good point monopoly. my daughters mother, my mother and my wifes mother would kill me…next time plse let me know!

Profile photo of bjb007bjb007
    Participant
    @bjb007

Blackburn Hotel – 111 Whitehorse Road, Blackburn between Middleborough Road & Blackburn Road Melways 47 K9.
    I fully intended to come along BUT I too had forgotten about Mother’s Day doh!
    I’ll be there next time round.[confused2]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Monopoly – I have a [idea][idea][idea]…get your children to take you to the Blackburn Hotel this Sunday…hehehhe[biggrin][biggrin]….and just say ‘excuse me kids, I’ll be back in a minute – Nature calls’ then run off to our meeting….hehehehehehe[specool][:D][biggrin][cheesy][happy2][laugh][laugh4][laugh3][laughing]

..or better still, get them to sit in on the meeting[specool][:D][biggrin][cheesy][happy2][laugh][laugh4][laugh3][laughing][specool][:D][biggrin][cheesy][happy2][laugh][laugh4][laugh3][laughing][specool][:D][biggrin][cheesy][happy2][laugh][laugh4][laugh3][laughing]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Kev,

how many definetes have you got so far??? – considering it’s Mother’s day…personally I think Mother’s day is every day – ther just too great…gotta love your Mum.[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

kind regards,
    George.

Profile photo of Hux001Hux001
    @hux001

George is there was a record for the number of smilies in a post then I think you just broke it ![exhappy]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Thanks Barry – from now on though, I’ll try to be a bit more conservative[baaa]

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly
    Originally posted by geo:

Hey Monopoly – I have a [idea][idea][idea]…get your children to take you to the Blackburn Hotel this Sunday…hehehhe[biggrin][biggrin]….and just say ‘excuse me kids, I’ll be back in a minute – Nature calls’ then run off to our meeting….hehehehehehe[specool][:D][biggrin][cheesy][happy2][laugh][laugh4][laugh3][laughing]

..or better still, get them to sit in on the meeting[specool][:D][biggrin][cheesy][happy2][laugh][laugh4][laugh3][laughing][specool][:D][biggrin][cheesy][happy2][laugh][laugh4][laugh3][laughing][specool][:D][biggrin][cheesy][happy2][laugh][laugh4][laugh3][laughing]

What a great idea George, [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

I should have read your post earlier, then maybe we could’ve gone to the Blackburn Hotel instead for lunch!!! Oh pooh……[angry2]

Cheers,

JO

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey – what happened to the Blackburn lunch meeting???

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Dear Krazystyler,
    I spent all yesterday on this site and actually put a post up asking if anyone would like to get together in Melbourne to talk property! I live in Nunawading, only 5 minutes from the Blacky! Sorry I missed your post as I would have loved to have come (talk about lack of due diligence!). I hope it went well. PLEASE feel free to email/pm me when the next meeting is or if anyone wants to get together soon.
    Cheers,
    Gatsby.

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

I had my Mothers Day @ the Flower Drum, could i suggest we go there for out Melb Ip groups next meeting. The Lobster and Moet is exceptional[whistle]

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Their Peking Duck is world famous as well!

I try to visit on every trip I make to Melbourne

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Kev,

I heard you went – don’t feel dissapointed – I went too but got there late and heard you left. I didn’t have your number to call you but left my number just in case you came back. I live on the other side of town but it was worth a good drive. Cheers.

Kind Regards,
    George.

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

The Flower Drum it is then,although i might not go for the banquet again, could hardly walk afterwards(and it wasn’t because of the Moet !)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.