All Topics / General Property / Queensland properties

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of waz11waz11
    @waz11

When buying properties in Quuensland is there not a need to have a copy of the land title certificate and other papers that you do require when buying in NSW?

I am purchasing a few properties in Queensland at the moment and received the contract for one of the properties and there was only about 2 pages worth of information there. There was nothing about sewer lines, no land title certificate, no real details…

Am just wondering if i am supposed to request all of this info or is supposed to be offered? When i purchased a property in NSW I recieved a lot more information that what was offered this time.

Thanks,
    Waz11

Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1

Cant say for sure,but it obviously depends on which state,as i just purchased my 1st i.p. in NSW & was astounded at how much MORE info was given in the transaction than in Vic. (about 20 pgs more) So,best to ask your solicitor,perhaps?

Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

Hi Misty

I have found Terry Ryders book ‘Property Smart’ to be quite helpful with what you can expect state to state.It’s an easy to read book and a good reference (along with his other books).

Thought that might help.

Pursefattener

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.