All Topics / Heads Up! / Warren Borsje???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

I have just been given a 6 CD set titled “Fast Track Property” by Warren Borsje. As time is scarce with two kids under 3, I’m not sure when I’ll actually be able to listen to them (I’ve already had to get up twice since I started this message…). Has anyone heard of this guy? Eventually I’ll get around to them but I just wondered who this Warren Borsje is.

Regards
    Sonja

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey
    Profile photo of Jamie McintyreJamie Mcintyre
    @jamie-mcintyre

Im curious to know how much the warren borsje 6 cd set was and where can you order it from as I wasnt aware it was available in Australia.
    Regards
    jamie

Jamie
    http://www.jamiemcintyre.com

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Yes, Google is a good friend!

I got the CD set as a result of a seminar that I went to in July 2003. The seminar was by Peter Flanagan and one of the promised bonuses was an ongoing CD turorial by him. However, for reasons that were not given to me, this was replaced by the Warren Borsje 6 CD set.

Sonja

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Sonja,

I must confess I know nothing about Warren (or his package) but based on Jamie’s comments it would appear as if he is based O/S – and as such some of his strategies may need adjustment due to different finance and/or taxation laws between here and there (wherever there is?)

Before rushing off I would recommend you seek professional advice.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

He’s based in UK. Went to one of his seminars when cremin and I lived in London. Basically he’s a rags to riches story. From PErth, lived in Sydney for awhile I think…

um.. Gave us some good ideas and stuff, basically along the same lines as many of the gurus, but he did the investment property bit where you can buy off them for a DISCOUNTED price if you go to their £3000 seminar (At the time that was close to $10K). We decided, um…NO!

Gave us enough to think about through the free seminar. Got heaps of email CRAP from them though. Luckily gave them the SPAM account specifically for that purpose… hee hee… Put it this way, if he is speaking at a seminar that is free or would cost under $200, then I would probably go and listen to what he had to say.

Think I have just confused everyone now….

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of mishkemishke
    @mishke

Jamie,
    Was surprised to see you here. Wathed your DVD “What I didn’t learn…”
    got a question for you: when you mention the strategy of “renting shares”, how do you call it in a proffesional terms? Are you talking about options, short selling, or something else. It was unclear on the DVD, or is it a super secret information? :)

– mike

Originally posted by Jamie Mcintyre:

Im curious to know how much the warren borsje 6 cd set was and where can you order it from as I wasnt aware it was available in Australia.
    Regards
    jamie

Jamie
    http://www.jamiemcintyre.com

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Mike

Jamie’s ‘renting’ of shares appears to be Writing Covered Calls….

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of SteveSmithSteveSmith
    Participant
    @ssmith

Warren Borsje was raised by his parents, John and Chichi Borsje, as a Jehovah’s Witness in Perth Western Australia. He moved to Sydney in his early 20’s and then to St Kilda Melbourne somewhere around 1992.

I knew Warren very well and ran into him several times when he lived in St. Kilda. His small apartment was usually the meeting place before we hit the clubs or the goto place for the occasional wild party. He had a large backlit aluminium letter “e” mounted on his wall which should give you some idea of how hard Warren liked to party, party, party.

Warren was working in the security industry at the time selling security alarm systems for FAI Home Security, and was good buddies with Brad Cooper. Brad was a con artist who in 2006 was sentenced to five years jail for bribery.

Warren was a baptized member of the Watchtower religion and regularly attended the Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall on Carlisle Street in St Kilda, Melbourne. He deliberately kept this part of his life hidden from the world.

One of Warren’s businesses, New World Education, was aptly named because the Jehovah’s Witness bible is called the New World Translation. The term New World is important to JWs because they believe that a “new world order” is coming where all non-JWs will be destroyed forever by Jehovah God and then a paradise earth will replace this “wicked system”. So, the company name New World Education was Warren’s little joke, as he didn’t really believe in the religion. He thought it was mostly bunk but played the game, so to speak, to prevent from being shunned by the Jehovah’s Witness community.

In around 1994 Warren married a girl named Mandy and they held their reception in Warren’s parent’s (John and Chichi) backyard. It was a very low key, very low budget affair without frills.

Warren left FAI Home Security and setup his own business called Assured Protection which didn’t work out. Soon after Warren and Mandy moved to the UK which is were he dreamt up the idea of selling “get rich property courses”. Through mutual friends, I learned that Warren didn’t actually own the property investments as claimed in his marketing. His multi-million dollar investment business was a ruse, rather than a reality.

Sadly, after several failed business ventures, Warren ended up penniless. His wife had left him during the process. Over time I lost direct contact with Warren, but through friends learned he would turn to the bottle for solace.

At the end of his tether, in 2015 Warren took a trip to Bali, alone. Soon after his arrival he was found dead in his hotel room at the $20-a-night Fave Hotel in Seminyak.

I must say I was very sorry to hear of this passing, mostly for his parents – and it was such a waste. Warren was a live wire and really knew how to lighten the room and inject energy into those around him. Personally, I think he suffered from a form of depression where he experienced extreme highs and lows. Oftentimes you wouldn’t hear from Warren for days at a time, and then all of sudden he would popup bigger than life, as though nothing had changed.

I guess the main lesson from this story for newbie investors is that you should really research an individual’s background before investing in their methodology. As much as Warren had a lot of natural talents and skills, making millions from property investment certainty wasn’t one of them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.