All Topics / Help Needed! / Queensland investing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of realdealrealdeal
    @realdeal

Looking for areas in queensland to invest in, new to area. Any ideas for either capital gain or + cashflow.

Profile photo of flashflash
    @flash

hi there,

only new to investing so only suggestions
    if after cap growth brisbane city areas.
    have read also bayside areas are places to watch.

sunshine coast also has strong population growth

as far as pos cashflow goes i have found plenty of information in mags on statistics on particular places.

eg. property investor,health and lifestyle and look at internet.

cheers.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Realdeal,

I think you need to work out what your investment beliefs and philosophy are as this will largely determine where you will invest.

I am sure that experienced investors will find a suitable ‘deal’ (according to their beliefs) almost anywhere – however whether or not it is a good deal for you is another matter – and that is where you come in – are you a growth or income investor?

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of maximusmaximus
    @maximus

Hi Realdeal. I agree with Flash re Bayside suburbs. I bought in Redland Bay a couple of years ago and fortunately have had excellent growth. Since I bought, a new shopping complex has/is gone up (already a major one at Victoria Pt), a lot of land has been developed and I read recently where a new child minding centre has been given the go-ahead at Redland Bay which indicates further growth. Pretty sure you will not find +CF but for capital growth, I think you could do a lot worse. Just my thoughts.

Regards
    Marty

Profile photo of DegzyDegzy
    @degzy

Maximus is spot on – the area of Redland Bay and the entire Redlands in general is a win win. Only 25 mins to the city – (oops sorry 40 minutes now with all the extra people and cars). Buy in Thorenside ;-)

PS Keep some homes for the Koalas

Sustainability by 10%

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

I have 17 in qld and all in booming areas. Look to where the infrastructure is. I do help people find those elusive deals but not without some serious discussions first to see what you really want to do. I know of one place that will get you 15% for the next three years. South East Queensland! Fine tune your search from there.

DD[buz2]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.