All Topics / Help Needed! / Help Needed on Property Investment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of kvarmakvarma
    @kvarma

I purchased Steve’s book when I was recently in Melbourne. I have since read this and decided to research properties in a particular area – Goulburn. Over the weekend, my wife and I travelled to Goulburn to understand the area and its issues. We found out that:
    There are a range of commercial and residential properties that we can purchase for investment with Positive Gearing opportunities.
    The area is stable and there has been little population change between 1997 and 2001. Current population is 21,247.

These statistics indicate that there is limited potential for growth and the population is not expanding.

Is there anyone with a good understanding of this area who can give me some guidance on investment in Goulburn. Any other tips you can provide me on investment will be greatly appreciated.

kvarma

Profile photo of wejons1wejons1
    @wejons1

Hi,

One thing I do know about Goulburn is that the Police have their acadamy there.

Lots of renters!!

So if you geared a place for their needs, maybe internet access or such, you should not have too many hassles.

regards
    wejons

Profile photo of wejons1wejons1
    @wejons1

Hi,

Lots of renters!!

So if you geared a place for their needs, maybe internet access or such, you should not have too many hassles.

regards
    wejons

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey
    Originally posted by wejons1:

People aren’t at the academy that long – and I believe they have their own accomodation (though aren’t certain).

The gaol would help however ;)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.